Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any bookworms here?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    Not surprised knowing you

Mine would be: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9...idistra_Flying

Not a well known work from Orwell.
    Lately I'm thinking to study psychology do degree level, so into those books.
    I'm not sure if that's good or bad

I will have a look at that Orwell book, as I'm always interested in broadening my horizons.

This Dublin author, John Connolly, is establishing quite a good international reputation.

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j...70138588,d.ZGU

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Alyssa Jenkins (05-07-14), Stella (04-07-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I recently had the Game of Thrones books donated to me by a very good friend am on the first book and loving it. You get so much from the book that is missed in the series and lots of little holes in my understanding are being filled. You can't beat a good book!
    But what's going to happen when the TV show catches up with the books??
    Last edited by ocred; 04-07-14 at 17:29.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

unfortunatly no im not but would like to , but every time i go to a store i have no idea where to even start nothing appeals to me , i think this is because of a video stores and movies you sit back and the imagination is done for you

i would like to maybe try some clasics , moby dick , dantaes inferno , thats all i know and not sure if there even classics lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    No not at all, love the smell of the books, bookshops, libraries, can't get the idea of e-books I'm pretty old fashioned i guess.
    Plus won't be able to use it in sunshine, or on a sandy beach, ok maybe these aren't valid reason in Ireland

Have a reader on my macbook, purchased few books, but never ever finished them!
    Ah i know ..i am quilty
    I promise i will go in and let ya know what book i chose
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

Stella (04-07-14)

Reviews

I am not a great book worm but I have read a few books when I was younger I read the hobbits and went on to read Lord of the rings and at Christmas I received the game of thrones collection which I really enjoyed but I'm more in to movies based on historical events like Romans and the crusades and the dark ages

8. The Following User Says Thank You to johnb59 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (04-07-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ocred View Post
    But what's going to happen when the TV show catches up with the books??
    I already watched most of the tv series, but I was so late in watching it, I got all mixed up watching it on demand. I think it is going to take me some time to get there and I'm going to continue watching it as it is televised while reading the book, as they are poles apart but still great. I love that the series gives me the visual imagery, that I translate into the books as I read them.

All good things have to come to an end!

Reviews

I do really enjoy a good read but these days I tend to use a kindle app on my phone as its always with me, as for my fav author I would have to say its Karen Slaughter.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue8671 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (04-07-14), Stella (04-07-14)

Reviews

I'm a bit of a bookworm, mainly fiction but also some real life crime & the odd autobiography.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toolbox For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I read a lot. I used to buy loads of books from bookshops, second hand shops, and then over the net from amazon. I was an early adopter of amazon when they were only in the US and you had to wait two months for books to cross the ocean on a boat. I stopped counting at 1000 and so clearly have many more than that now.

I first started to read ebooks 14 years ago and these days I no longer buy physical books unless they are absolutely indispensable to something that I am working on. That brings me down to just one or two a year.

I like audio books because they let me 'read' when I am out shopping or on a long drive.

I read science fiction, non fiction that relates to things that I am working on professionally or as hobbies and other non fiction that happens to interest me.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharkskin For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I'm an avid bookworm, love non fiction especially history (middleages, ancient Rome and so forth). Would quite happily wile away the day reading or looking for books.

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I prefer a book not ebooks.
    Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob_tig For This Useful Post:

Stella (04-07-14)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast