Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free tech support

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    .. if you want anal just buy a dildo
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I'll have you know, I'm a giver not a taker.
    So just buy a dildo ?

Sorry TonyB .. Mea Culpa .. .. just too easy to pass up .. Me ladylike an all lol xx
    Last edited by Stephanie; 28-06-14 at 14:19.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Yamser, when watching the Girls videos on EI for educational purposes and when i try to enlarge the screen for a better view its goes blank and cant see feck all then, like staring into a black hole,it is.....
    as your probably aware its all very frustrating indeed for a young guy when this happens.
    What advice can you offer me on solving this problem.

Reviews

Hi yamser,how do you make the pictures bigger when you upload to this site please.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stringfurtcool For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (28-06-14)

Reviews

One of my computers, a pentium 4, 1.8 GHz, 2GB ram, XP home edition sp3, internet explorer, (purchassed 2006 I think) is seriously dragging its heels. I run avg, spybot, malwarebites and super anti spyware regularly, but find the computer is getting very slow especially on facebook. Any sugestions other than buying a dildo.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I Need Help !! (techie help **)

: Is there a way at all , to transfer all my phone numbers and texts from one BlackBerry to another BlackBerry ??

Please ?

Please let there be a way ?

(I know how to download and save my info to my laptop , but is there a way to import that data into a

new BlackBerry , please ??

I pray .... Xxx

Please help ? xx
    Have you heard of this new thing called google Dont tell anyone but its where 90% of of our solutions to peoples tech problems come from

Well if you have already saved your info to your laptop then I assume you are using the BlackBerry desktop manager software to create a back up file, in the menu that allows you to create a backup there should also be a restore option. It should be as simple as connecting your new phone, selecting restore and choosing the file you backed up your old phones data too

Open software, its on top right

All the options to create a backup first from the old phone and then restoring the phones data on the new one is in these options.

If you dont have the Blackberry software its on a CD that came with the new phone or their site here http://ie.blackberry.com/software/de...esktop-pc.html
    The beauty of the internet is that there is always a 'close' button.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by stringfurtcool View Post
    Hi yamser,how do you make the pictures bigger when you upload to this site please.
    An image uploaded, is an image uploaded.... make it bigger in paint or something before you upload....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

stringfurtcool (28-06-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I Need Help !! (techie help **)

: Is there a way at all , to transfer all my phone numbers and texts from one BlackBerry to another BlackBerry ??

Please ?

Please let there be a way ?

(I know how to download and save my info to my laptop , but is there a way to import that data into a

new BlackBerry , please ??

I pray .... Xxx

Please help ? xx
    I have a friend who asked me how to do this also, but she wants to move contacts from blackberry to Iphone....anybody know a quick method of doing this??

Reviews

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jericho For This Useful Post:

Deven (28-06-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    I was just about to post a correction it appears I was looking at an old version, I just checked from the program on their website but you beat me too it with the correct answer.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Deven For This Useful Post:

Jericho (28-06-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    I have a friend who asked me how to do this also, but she wants to move contacts from blackberry to Iphone....anybody know a quick method of doing this??
    I havent watched the full video, just skimmed it however it seem fine but you need to use outlook. You also need itunes and the blackberry programs too. Seems pretty easy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast