Thread: Sex Toys

Default Sex Toys

Hi guys and girls,myself and the girlfriend are purchasing some sex toys and was wondering if anyone had recommendations on sites to buy from as the shops are quite expensive! Also can the ladies recommend some good vibrator for us,we were thinking a rabbit but is that a bit cliche? We have a small 6 inch vibrator at the moment but she said she wants something bigger! All suggestions and help welcome
    God made a mistake when he made a man,he gave him a cock and a brain but gave him only enough blood to use one or the other...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyDipping View Post
    I would recommend love honey UK . they accept PayPal as well as visa. They email confirmation and despatched date. Have a great returns service.
    Good prices free delivery offers frequent buyer offers etc etc
    Also rabbit s are great. Get a good one with beads and clit tongue. Clit bullet vibes are also great and soft giant dildos
    Yes,i buy from honey uk as well,the only problem is that sometimes it takes up to 10 days to get my items.
    I also bought from honour uk,another website,wich is a bit more expensive but is worthing every penny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rdue...ature=youtu.be
    Sexy Sexy Sexy
    For short time advertising,get me when you get the change.Sexy wild young lady only for you.Kiss