Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: New,amateur,unedited pictures of Anna

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default New,amateur,unedited pictures of Anna

    Hello,guys,i ve changed a bit since old ones were taken,so decided to get new ones by myself till i get someone to take them for me........
    They are unedited,just resized.......
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    I think this avator is my first picture on this web with my face.
    I just sent my pictures to site to be added
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default You're so beautiful Anna

    Both your looks, your personality, and your heart. I have really enjoyed getting to know you these last few months. You are a good person. Many men appreciate you here, I have heard the lovely comments they say about you. And I agree 100% with them, you are a true gem. You will look beautiful in any photo.
    X Dolly

    And I still look forward to that day when we finally meet

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Both your looks, your personality, and your heart. I have really enjoyed getting to know you these last few months. You are a good person. Many men appreciate you here, I have heard the lovely comments they say about you. And I agree 100% with them, you are a true gem. You will look beautiful in any photo.
    X Dolly

    And I still look forward to that day when we finally meet
    I'll second that. Anna Savicha is truely a beautiful person, and not just in looks. She is funny and passionate...( now i sound like her advert)
    Cant wait to see the pics Anna.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Thanks Dolly you are stunning yourself ,and Thanks Epsilon too,if u were girl,i would call u beautifull

    You can find my new pictures till staff updates them on Anna Savicha-True GFE
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    22
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Anna,
    Don't worry about growing a little older,your pics are getting better.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Thanks Dolly you are stunning yourself ,and Thanks Epsilon too,if u were girl,i would call u beautifull

    You can find my new pictures till staff updates them on Anna Savicha-True GFE

    I dont mind being called beautiful, I have been called a lot worse

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kenny View Post
    Anna,
    Don't worry about growing a little older,your pics are getting better.
    Thanks kenny,your a gent.....
    well,we all growing up,so do i........
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    I dont mind being called beautiful, I have been called a lot worse
    Probably u deserved it



    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Probably u deserved it




    Never..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •