Thread: Torn between two lovers, still not sure what to do?

Blog Entries

Question Torn between two lovers, still not sure what to do?

Hi all you lovely EI people and you EI on-lookers too

I am totally torn between two lovers, my love for Ireland and the all the fun and games I have had here over the past 18 months with all you guys and girls and the love I have for the times I spend in the UK.

I am still not sure how long I am going to be in the UK as when I came to Ireland 18 months ago it was only meant to be for 6 weeks and still I am here, well till tomorrow. But looking forward to seeing what the UK has to offer in the hope I can make my bloody mind up and stop acting like a 16 year old kid who still don’t know what she want to do. And yes I am aware guys I’m not 16 years old but I still feel like I am. Loll

It’s just so much easier to work in the UK, no one really cares about what a person get up too behind closed doors so very easy work and have lots of kinky fun with who ever one wants too indulge themselves with, also easy to find places to work from then it is here, plus the money is much better but not sure if I’m going to have as much fun as I always have here in Ireland, any advice guys and girls?

Ps
    Just wanted to also say, a big goodbye, I’m going to miss all the crack I have had here with you all, it’s meant from the bottom of my heart and truly going to miss all the fun I have had here.

Play safe and live for the moment with a like-minded individual or lots on likeminded individuals who love what they do, do it well and keep you coming back for more of what they offer. Loll. Happy hunting guys.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (19-06-14), Jiberjabber (19-06-14), Petros (19-06-14)

Reviews

I worked, alone ,for more than 20 years in a very noisy dirty room that was not much bigger than a couple of prison cells , only job I could get that would pay the bills but soul destroying , if you can enjoy what you are doing , where you are and with people you can get on with then everything else really should take second place

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (19-06-14)

Blog Entries

Totally understand where your coming from guys but I do miss the freedom of just being me, and all my friends plus if I cant sleep or wake up early here in Ireland you still keep looking at the ceiling where as in the UK, there is always something open, a bar, club etc or I could call someone as see who is having a party or even go clubbing then go to someone party.Loll And yes here I do have more fun with the guys I meet.

Maybe I should grown up and think about getting old. Loll
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyDipping View Post
    Agreed. I did a huge career change 10 years ago, took a massive pay cut and started at the bottom.
    Best thing I ever did, much happier now. Changing jobs for more money doesn't always mean happiness. Now I would pick happiness over everything
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    I worked, alone ,for more than 20 years in a very noisy dirty room that was not much bigger than a couple of prison cells , only job I could get that would pay the bills but soul destroying , if you can enjoy what you are doing , where you are and with people you can get on with then everything else really should take second place

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (19-06-14)

Reviews

There are places for times in our lives

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Ivory For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (19-06-14)

Blog Entries

Hi Zich,

I have thought about that too but its heart breaking when I think of each 500 euros I make, I am losing a 100 euros just changing the money over and then its the travel expenses and the cost of accommodations too then as I would not be able to be in more than one place at the same time so when my guys who cant travel to me asked me when I'm next by them, I'll be gutted I'm missing out on the fun there too. So it would be costly to come over for just week each month as I would have the rent and all the other bills to pay over in the UK too. AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Loll

Good luck with the dog search honey and I hope you find what your looking for and who will be a great addition to your life for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Hi LVT.
    To me its a no brainer. The UK has so much more to offer you in way of choices for literally everything but as you say you love the irish craic etc.......
    How about you just come over here once a month for a week at a time. That way you can have your cake and eat it as they say and we can have some fun with you aswell.
    The best of luck making up your mind with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivory View Post
    There are places for times in our lives
    Yes I agree Dr Ivory but I cant make my bloody mind up, which place. Loll

Is your avatar of a caned bottom, is it your caned bottom honey?

Thanks for your suggestion guys

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 19-06-14 at 22:25.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (19-06-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Hi all you lovely EI people and you EI on-lookers too

I am totally torn between two lovers, my love for Ireland and the all the fun and games I have had here over the past 18 months with all you guys and girls and the love I have for the times I spend in the UK.

I am still not sure how long I am going to be in the UK as when I came to Ireland 18 months ago it was only meant to be for 6 weeks and still I am here, well till tomorrow. But looking forward to seeing what the UK has to offer in the hope I can make my bloody mind up and stop acting like a 16 year old kid who still don’t know what she want to do. And yes I am aware guys I’m not 16 years old but I still feel like I am. Loll

It’s just so much easier to work in the UK, no one really cares about what a person get up too behind closed doors so very easy work and have lots of kinky fun with who ever one wants too indulge themselves with, also easy to find places to work from then it is here, plus the money is much better but not sure if I’m going to have as much fun as I always have here in Ireland, any advice guys and girls?

Ps
    Just wanted to also say, a big goodbye, I’m going to miss all the crack I have had here with you all, it’s meant from the bottom of my heart and truly going to miss all the fun I have had here.

Play safe and live for the moment with a like-minded individual or lots on likeminded individuals who love what they do, do it well and keep you coming back for more of what they offer. Loll. Happy hunting guys.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese

Move to the Isle of Man, make everyone come to you. Simples

On a serious note I hope you'll be dropping into the forums from time to time. I'll genuinely miss you if you aren't. xx
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 19-06-14 at 23:46. Reason: Nope, my keys are not in here either :(