Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
You cannot ban someone for now good reason - i don't ever swear - i dont wish folk dead i dont call them disgusting names like you do pat or call folk liars - sorry but you are barking mad...........

Still the jerkoffs that are on your site are trully evil and you know it - what did you do about that man that called my mother lying in her warm grave - when she is alive and kicking...........come on what did you do...........NOTHING

Patricia the day you can banter with me and have one over me is the day i look forward to cos its never gonna happen now is it..........Maybe the day will be when i am having a brunette moment......

The loss of only being able to go onto the soap opera section means nothing other than i will be posting like never before but just in the soap section - hadnt you thought about that.

Ciao from the english cow ............ you must of thought i would do that post on that section that is.......

surely you must......... Ah well the gig is up a Patty - banned for nothing at all......thats a first......... you didn't stick up for Samanatha now did you........mind you weren't watching what was being said either were you.

Warmest regards from London...........The slayer of the Paws Creature - now thats what kills you............ciao......
At last the silly tramp is back in her box. The forum is now reopened for intelligent conversation...
Sorry you are not allowed play with the adults anymore betty, but life will be so much sweeter without you.