Thread: ]real irish kinky cougar has a warning for the guys in dublin and louth

Blog Entries

Dick ]real irish kinky cougar has a warning for the guys in dublin and louth

REAL IRISH KINKY COUGAR HAS A WARNING FOR THE GUYS IN DUBLIN AND LOUTH

Hi guys

Don't miss out on cuming to see me today as its my last day in Dublin till I am back from the UK. I am then heading to Louth for 2 days so I'm in Louth Weds and Thurs. I only work from 9.30am till 10pm with those who I havent yet met and from 9.30am to 11.30pm with my regulars but my last appointment in Dublin today is at 9.30pm so dont miss out on this mind blowing erotic kinky sexy and very sensual fun time with me, so book in advance so you dont have to miss out.

Just wanted to say a very big thanks to all the lovely people I have met over the past 18 month and to all the lovely EI people I have chatted to here, Im going to miss you and all your body parts I have indulged myself with. Loll

I will have my new tour dates up on my www.ladyvonteese.com site of when I will returning to Ireland and lots of photos and movies on my website on the 5th of June so dont forget to go check them out as there will be something for everyone's taste plus it will not only keep my regulars company till I return but also give you guys who have yet to meet me, know what you have been missing out on with this stunning sensual beauty.

Thanks again guys for all the love, fun and the kinky games.

Giant hugs and all the very best for now

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

hottrod101 (17-06-14)