Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
Lizzy i heve seen the texts that you heve sent. I saw all the messages you sent over the last couple of days and have to say you are one sick puppie. Biggerpaws is too nice to put them on here bur i can tell everybody that they are not pretty.
They go from what she would like to do to him...sexually to having him sorted out by her mates.
Guys she is dangerous. I wanrned him not to go see you if you visit, and thank God you have changed his mind. I would hate to see a nice guy getting fucked up by the likes of you.
Lizzy you are a liar and have proved that so many times on here. stop trying to discredit other members with your vile and nasty hatred.

I dare you to call me and then i can read you just exactly what i said - i didn't keep the ones from weeks ago as they are just as i wrote when he wrote to me......grumpy and whats the matter i woke up at 8 felt horny so i though i would text you.

Those are the texts but i have them all that he sent to me........call me and i can read you them.........07908 756 007 or my irish mobile if you want that no.

You wont call me cos you know what YOU say is all lies..........want me to print them word for word or leave them as nicely as i wrote them -

He is not my best buddy neither is he yours........but i would add that he wrote me and i wrote back i did not contact HIM ...........he did me..........anyway thats the truth and i dont lie and i and he are the two people in question - you want the truth but you have to see the mail that he wrote me.

Cyber friends are NOT friends they are nothing other than talking in Cyberland - i have them all here each and every reply as i didnt wipe them off as i knew you would have to put your nose into this..........THIS MY DEAR SIR IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS -

TELL HIM TO STOP TEXTING - HE CALLED ME MONDAY CERTAINLY NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND INFACT ALL CALLS THAT WERE MADE OR TEXTS WERE ALL INSTIGATED BY HIM

CALL ME..................COME ON IM WAITING YOU WONT THOUGH SO IF YOU DONT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT TO REPORT THIS AS MY NAME WILL NOT BE BESMIRCHED BY THE LIKES OF YOU WHO FRANKLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS MATTER.

CALL ME.................ANYONE ON HERE CALL ME.............AND I CAN READ THEM TO YOU AND THEY ARE NOT PLEASANT OF THAT I CAN ASSURE YOU.........HE IS THE STALKER AND NOT I JUST KEEP ON KEEPING ON EPSILON

HATE IS A VERY DANGEROUS THING TO HATE SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IS EVEN STRANGER TO SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF.

CALL ME NOW...............07908 756 007 BUT THEN YOU DONT NEED TO DO YOU COS YOU HAVE SEEN MY NO ON HIS PHONE..........MAYBE YOU SHOULD OF LOOKED AT THE TIMES HE WROTE TO ME AND WHEN I REPLIED THEN YOU WOULD SEE WHO WAS TELLING THE TRUTH..........THERE IS WHERE THE TRUTH LIES..........IN THE TIME........

Liz..........Most
not a liar i don't need to............so why does he - he is a very dangerous little lad that should grow up......... and if i do say it myself i would of though you as a so called bright guy would have known better but its all you can do is behave like paws and try to ruin folks reputations.........i dont lie now do i need to.

Phone me now..........07908 756 007