Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Most pleasing and dignified man on E-I?

1. Default stop

Lizzy stop texting me.
    I have asked you nicely to stop, now i'm warning you.
    You are sick, you need help. I know all of this is only being done for attention, but im not interestd in playing your games.
    I am not and never will be your "friend" so give it a rest.
    This sim card is being detroyed now.
    Lizzy get some professional help before its too late.

any body else who has given lizzy thier number be careful... i have recieved a couple of calls from girls and they have claimed that they got my number from lizzy. hence the reason i have to destroy this sim. beware!!
    Last edited by Bigger Paws; 04-12-08 at 15:15.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Me Text You Don't Make Me Laugh.......Leave ME Alone

Quote Originally Posted by Bigger Paws View Post
    And then she turns into a Fuckin psyco..stalker.
    So far i have about 20 messages on my phone from her..lizzy this has to stop.
    Your apology is a waste of time, i gave your another chance, and then another after that and you just cant help your self.
    Stop txting and calling me. I am not interested.

These are a rough guide to his texts to me at 8am

Good morning gorgeous........

reply.........I'm Sleeping - Well I was

reply.........Ohhhhh why so Grumpy

reply.........Cos I was sleeping

A couple of days later.........exactly the same call with the same replies

This ladies and gents went on for days...........even on Saturday's.

Now I have asked some of you and how you would feel in my position and each and everyone said they too would not be thrilled.........

Then he does it again to me now not grumpy i was cross really cross as i had, had a late night and was really tired.

I called him later to say please stop calling me i need my sleep - I'm not a morning person which i am not.

He didn't take the call so i left my apologies on his voice mail to say i was sorry.

Now call me old fashioned but where was I in the wrong.?

Then he text me say - Leave me out your arguements and don't call me Piggier Paws.

I replied - Its only a joke.......something on those lines and seeing as i really didn't have the time for him and his childish little ways he replied back.

Not going to bore you with all this but he did say that i was texting him so i thought i should defend my actions.

He then text me back - now anyone else would of as we say in London Knocked it on the head - Oh no he had to text again.

Time was passing and it was getting really late and my son hadn't returned home from work..........trying to find where he was and him omiting to tell me he was going to be home late as there was a show on at his place of work i eventually found him -

My final text after he had then again texted me to him was to bog off and leave me alone, sorry i think i left one out here - one which said to take my no off his phone and not to text or call me again and i was doing the same -

No he couldnt leave it alone so the final one was Bog Off........he did - and now i am hoping that he gets my drift and leaves ME alone.

I think that most of you hear know that what i write is true and i speak as i find, not a good quality on this board granted - but this is what went on with him.

NOW YOU TELL ME - WHO WAS STALKING WHO.

The answer for anyone to see is clearly NOT me.

Lizzy.................I rest my defense..........
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 04-12-08 at 15:18.

Reviews

Default Oh lizzy the lies you tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    These are a rough guide to his texts to me at 8am

Good morning gorgeous........

reply.........I'm Sleeping - Well I was

reply.........Ohhhhh why so Grumpy

reply.........Cos I was sleeping

A couple of days later.........exactly the same call with the same replies

This ladies and gents went on for days...........even on Saturday's.

Now I have asked some of you and how you would feel in my position and each and everyone said they too would not be thrilled.........

Then he does it again to me now not grumpy i was cross really cross as i had, had a late night and was really tired.

I called him later to say please stop calling me i need my sleep - I'm not a morning person which i am not.

He didn't take the call so i left my apologies on his voice mail to say i was sorry.

Now call me old fashioned but where was I in the wrong.?

Then he text me say - Leave me out your arguements and don't call me Piggier Paws.

I replied - Its only a joke.......something on those lines and seeing as i really didn't have the time for him and his childish little ways he replied back.

Not going to bore you with all this but he did say that i was texting him so i thought i should defend my actions.

He then text me back - now anyone else would of as we say in London Knocked it on the head - Oh no he had to text again.

Time was passing and it was getting really late and my son hadn't returned home from work..........trying to find where he was and him omiting to tell me he was going to be home late as there was a show on at his place of work i eventually found him -

My final text after he had then again texted me to him was to bog off and leave me alone, sorry i think i left one out here - one which said to take my no off his phone and not to text or call me again and i was doing the same -

No he couldnt leave it alone so the final one was Bog Off........he did - and now i am hoping that he gets my drift and leaves ME alone.

I think that most of you hear know that what i write is true and i speak as i find, not a good quality on this board granted - but this is what went on with him.

NOW YOU TELL ME - WHO WAS STALKING WHO.

The answer for anyone to see is clearly NOT me.

Lizzy.................I rest my defense..........
    Lizzy i heve seen the texts that you heve sent. I saw all the messages you sent over the last couple of days and have to say you are one sick puppie. Biggerpaws is too nice to put them on here bur i can tell everybody that they are not pretty.
    They go from what she would like to do to him...sexually to having him sorted out by her mates.
    Guys she is dangerous. I wanrned him not to go see you if you visit, and thank God you have changed his mind. I would hate to see a nice guy getting fucked up by the likes of you.
    Lizzy you are a liar and have proved that so many times on here. stop trying to discredit other members with your vile and nasty hatred.

Elizebeth you need to forget about this bigger paws character & try rise above all this bickering that is going on here as it is evedent you are far too classy for them. My dear you are the star here and you shine bright always remember that.

Fondist regards johnney

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation This i will report cos i can write them verbatom if you like

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Lizzy i heve seen the texts that you heve sent. I saw all the messages you sent over the last couple of days and have to say you are one sick puppie. Biggerpaws is too nice to put them on here bur i can tell everybody that they are not pretty.
    They go from what she would like to do to him...sexually to having him sorted out by her mates.
    Guys she is dangerous. I wanrned him not to go see you if you visit, and thank God you have changed his mind. I would hate to see a nice guy getting fucked up by the likes of you.
    Lizzy you are a liar and have proved that so many times on here. stop trying to discredit other members with your vile and nasty hatred.

I dare you to call me and then i can read you just exactly what i said - i didn't keep the ones from weeks ago as they are just as i wrote when he wrote to me......grumpy and whats the matter i woke up at 8 felt horny so i though i would text you.

Those are the texts but i have them all that he sent to me........call me and i can read you them.........07908 756 007 or my irish mobile if you want that no.

You wont call me cos you know what YOU say is all lies..........want me to print them word for word or leave them as nicely as i wrote them -

He is not my best buddy neither is he yours........but i would add that he wrote me and i wrote back i did not contact HIM ...........he did me..........anyway thats the truth and i dont lie and i and he are the two people in question - you want the truth but you have to see the mail that he wrote me.

Cyber friends are NOT friends they are nothing other than talking in Cyberland - i have them all here each and every reply as i didnt wipe them off as i knew you would have to put your nose into this..........THIS MY DEAR SIR IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS -

TELL HIM TO STOP TEXTING - HE CALLED ME MONDAY CERTAINLY NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND INFACT ALL CALLS THAT WERE MADE OR TEXTS WERE ALL INSTIGATED BY HIM

CALL ME..................COME ON IM WAITING YOU WONT THOUGH SO IF YOU DONT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT TO REPORT THIS AS MY NAME WILL NOT BE BESMIRCHED BY THE LIKES OF YOU WHO FRANKLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS MATTER.

CALL ME.................ANYONE ON HERE CALL ME.............AND I CAN READ THEM TO YOU AND THEY ARE NOT PLEASANT OF THAT I CAN ASSURE YOU.........HE IS THE STALKER AND NOT I JUST KEEP ON KEEPING ON EPSILON

HATE IS A VERY DANGEROUS THING TO HATE SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IS EVEN STRANGER TO SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF.

CALL ME NOW...............07908 756 007 BUT THEN YOU DONT NEED TO DO YOU COS YOU HAVE SEEN MY NO ON HIS PHONE..........MAYBE YOU SHOULD OF LOOKED AT THE TIMES HE WROTE TO ME AND WHEN I REPLIED THEN YOU WOULD SEE WHO WAS TELLING THE TRUTH..........THERE IS WHERE THE TRUTH LIES..........IN THE TIME........

Liz..........Most
    not a liar i don't need to............so why does he - he is a very dangerous little lad that should grow up......... and if i do say it myself i would of though you as a so called bright guy would have known better but its all you can do is behave like paws and try to ruin folks reputations.........i dont lie now do i need to.

Phone me now..........07908 756 007

Unhappy cancel the carriage

i take it the engagements off then????? tsk tsk

NO SPARKLERS THIS XMAS DUCKY

some men are like that fall out with you so they dont have to buy you an xmas present.

ould shites, mamzers

well any ive ever met are all like that

only after one thing........

HELLO BOYS i,M FREE

luvey ducks
    CLARENCE
    Last edited by clarence hilten; 04-12-08 at 15:46.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNEY ALLEN View Post
    Elizebeth you need to forget about this bigger paws character & try rise above all this bickering that is going on here as it is evedent you are far too classy for them. My dear you are the star here and you shine bright always remember that.

Fondist regards johnney

IIts absolute lies............he said that he has seen the txts over the last couple of days well i REPLIED to his txts not mine on Monday..........so the last couple of days i have sent him nor heard from him............

THIS IS HOW THESE SO CALLED IRISH GENTLEMEN BEHAVE.........MAKES ME SICK - IF IT WERE TRUE I WOULD HOLD MY HANDS UP...........BUT IT ISN'T WHAT I WROTE WAS THE GODS HONEST TRUTH.

I never swear but i am f*****g furious......... couldnt even write it...........

How dare he..........he sent epsilon to do a boys job at 26 he couldnt do it himself - shows you what a baby he is - mind he did say he threw his sim away so - all messages from his phone are gone - alas for him - i still have them.

Very upset Johnney really upset...........what scum.........this is Paws level not i would of thought Epsilon but who knows could be one and the same??

My dear stay strong & let it go over your head.
    Am i not proof that there are some gentlemen left princess??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I dare you to call me and then i can read you just exactly what i said - i didn't keep the ones from weeks ago as they are just as i wrote when he wrote to me......grumpy and whats the matter i woke up at 8 felt horny so i though i would text you.

Those are the texts but i have them all that he sent to me........call me and i can read you them.........07908 756 007 or my irish mobile if you want that no.

You wont call me cos you know what YOU say is all lies..........want me to print them word for word or leave them as nicely as i wrote them -

He is not my best buddy neither is he yours........but i would add that he wrote me and i wrote back i did not contact HIM ...........he did me..........anyway thats the truth and i dont lie and i and he are the two people in question - you want the truth but you have to see the mail that he wrote me.

Cyber friends are NOT friends they are nothing other than talking in Cyberland - i have them all here each and every reply as i didnt wipe them off as i knew you would have to put your nose into this..........THIS MY DEAR SIR IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS -

TELL HIM TO STOP TEXTING - HE CALLED ME MONDAY CERTAINLY NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND INFACT ALL CALLS THAT WERE MADE OR TEXTS WERE ALL INSTIGATED BY HIM

CALL ME..................COME ON IM WAITING YOU WONT THOUGH SO IF YOU DONT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT TO REPORT THIS AS MY NAME WILL NOT BE BESMIRCHED BY THE LIKES OF YOU WHO FRANKLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS MATTER.

CALL ME.................ANYONE ON HERE CALL ME.............AND I CAN READ THEM TO YOU AND THEY ARE NOT PLEASANT OF THAT I CAN ASSURE YOU.........HE IS THE STALKER AND NOT I JUST KEEP ON KEEPING ON EPSILON

HATE IS A VERY DANGEROUS THING TO HATE SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IS EVEN STRANGER TO SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF.

CALL ME NOW...............07908 756 007 BUT THEN YOU DONT NEED TO DO YOU COS YOU HAVE SEEN MY NO ON HIS PHONE..........MAYBE YOU SHOULD OF LOOKED AT THE TIMES HE WROTE TO ME AND WHEN I REPLIED THEN YOU WOULD SEE WHO WAS TELLING THE TRUTH..........THERE IS WHERE THE TRUTH LIES..........IN THE TIME........

Liz..........Mostnot a liar i don't need to............so why does he - he is a very dangerous little lad that should grow up......... and if i do say it myself i would of though you as a so called bright guy would have known better but its all you can do is behave like paws and try to ruin folks reputations.........i dont lie now do i need to.

Phone me now..........07908 756 007
    lizzy, i have no need to call you. Like i said I HAVE SEEN the messages you have sent.
    Now you may think you can fool some of the members here, but I know the truth, i have seen your messages and i have seen the missed calls.
    over here vodafone have a service, when you call a phone and its switched off the number taht called it is sent to the owner when he/she switches the phone back on. so when you call at 2am and get no reply, a message is sent telling him you called and he has a lot of missed calls from you.
    So yes you are a liar and have proven yourself to be one on many occasions.

ALL RIGHT MY LOVE

I'm the leader of the pack, which makes me such a lucky Jack, but oh Brucie, there's a pair of cuties, here's my darling dealing beauties.

NOW I,M HERE THERES NO COMPETITION

vote brucie no1 The Most pleasing and dignified man on E-I

What a lovely audience! You're so much better than last week's

brucie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast