Thread: Kinky Cougar/Milf Dublin & Louth but…Feck it, Feck it, Fuck it! I did it again!

Blog Entries

Default Kinky Cougar/Milf Dublin & Louth but…Feck it, Feck it, Fuck it! I did it again!

Dublin & Louth but…Feck it, Feck it, Fuck it! I did it again!

Feck it, Feck it, Fuck it!!!! I did it again, I dropped my phone down the loo again, yes I must stop putting it in my back pocket and then forgetting about it when I’m going to the loo as its getting expensive to replace it again and again.

So guys if you have made a booking please get back in touch with me with your contact details and if we met and you have asked me to do my usual thing when making contact via your contact number, then please text me your details with the city, place we met and what you were into? And no to anyone who thinks I contact my guys by sending texts to them saying “hi this is ladyvonteese blah, blah Loll

Anyway, guys I am in Dublin Sunday, Monday and Tuesday then I am in Louth Wednesday and Thursday
    I will be heading back to the UK so be sure to catch up with me for lots of kinky sexy sensual fun and games before I leave.

Please make sure you book in advance to save disappointment, for both you and me. Loll And dont forget to check out always at www.ladyvonteese.com for up and coming tour dates.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ladyvonteese.com copyrights LVT MM Galway 1 small.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	98637 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com 3 smalll.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	98638Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lady Von Teese .co small.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	98639
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

hottrod101 (14-06-14)