Thread: Review deleted

Default Review deleted

I left a review last night and now i see it deleted why? i told the girl i leave her one and she was glad it were a positive review find it strange

i had one removed once too no idea why as it was a good review

same here,trying to rewrite a review to correct the location and now none was publish.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tatoo View Post
    I left a review last night and now i see it deleted why? i told the girl i leave her one and she was glad it were a positive review find it strange
    Loads of reasons, was it explicit, if she ticked no explicit reviews it vanishes, did you say its not her in the pics, if you did then even if it's positive it gets deleted, the list of reasons are endless and some aren't even written down, just move on..
    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Frustrating alright. Pm samlad and ask why.
    I had one deleted this week as well. Apparently I couldn't be sure if it was the lady in the profile or not. Nowt to do with the fact it was a neg
    In fairness that has been the status quo for a long time now, positive or negative if you go see a lady and say it wasn't her then you can't complain if it turns out bad, you made the decision to stay. If you leave without availing of her services you can actually leave a negative then...

I've sent a PM to you about your review, tatoo. If you have any questions about reviews, PM us and we will get back to you about it.

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Its odd how my last post has miraculously disappeared
    That's because you were discussing the details of a deleted review, which isn't allowed. If you have any queries about a review, you should PM us so we can explain it to you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

Nicole (17-06-14)