Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TS/TV WORLD CUP - Brazil TV/TS X1 V Rest of the World X1-

Default TS/TV WORLD CUP - Brazil TV/TS X1 V Rest of the World X1-

TS/TV WORLD CUP - Brazil TV/TS X1 V Rest of the World X1- Is it possible to select a team of TV/TS from tgirls born in Brazil & who visit Ireland on a regular basis ? And who would you have on your Rest of the World X1 ? Wow imagine if the tgirls agreed to play a charity match ? Iv a feeling it wud be an All Ticket affair & they wud play in front of a capacity crowd. And just another thought - if it was a rugby match - who wud you select as hooker ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tomastra For This Useful Post:

IwantTSass (15-06-14)

Reviews

Great idea. However, a problem would be the number of girls who are Brazilian (or I think they are Brazilian based on their fluency in Portuguese) but claim another nationality. Anyway, here is who I would have on my Brazil team, in no particular order:
    Bruna Mirelles
    Star
    Bianka Nascimento
    Renatha Lopez
    Brenda
    Iris Baby
    Arielle
    Nicoli
    Flavia Barizan
    Relly Bery
    Brazilian Anastasia

Somebody else can pick the Rest of World team, and decide who plays in what position

Anitafan has a point. It wud be horribe to manage a winning team only to be disqualified later on a technicality. Like having a Norwegian on the Brazilian team. God how embarrassing wud that be ? Renatha Lopez would have to be selected on Rest of the World team as she's Norwegian of course & TS Brenda is Italian. However you could add the following 6 names to your Brazilian squad- TS Raica Ferrari, TS Hale, TS Loren Salas , TS Rebecca Sato & TS Sheila Matarazzo & TS Bruna. I dont know if TS Isabelli Potter is Italian or Brazilian but i think she's Brazilian. The Rest of the World team would be a lot easier & wud include TV Foxxy, TV Luna TV Sarah TS Brenda TS Coco & TS Renatha Lopez. Iv been with players from both sides xxxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    A sexy Norwegian lady

Ps. You forgot some names my darling
    Sorry Renatha, I did not realise that you had changed from Venezuelan (or British?) to Norwegian. I did leave many good players out because I was only picking my starting XI.
    Anyway I now have to drop you and Raica Ferrari is in.

Its ok I'll select Renatha instead although I dont know whether to play her as striker or in midfield. I havent selected my final Rest of the World Team squad yet but its no secret that the squad will include TV Foxxy, TV Sarah, TS Coco, TV Luna, TS Brenda, TS Renatha Lopez. Im awaiting on TS Laura Boldini to pass a late fitness test but the full squad will be announced tomorrow.

Reviews

Hey! TS Brenda is on my team!

I thought TS Brenda was Italian but I'll accept a FIFA ruling on this. However Ts Frederika Bonkar cud pose an even bigger problem that cud drive FIFA 'Bonkars'. According to her profile page, she is half Italian & half Brazilian. I cud select her on the basis that she's half Italian but I wud'nt like to play her on the Rest of the World team for the 1st Half ( 45 mins ) only to see her swap jerseys at half time & line out for the Brazilian team. Technically Anitafan would have every right to select her on the Brazilian team for the same reason (that i select her on the Rest Of The World team).
    Last edited by tomastra; 14-06-14 at 10:12.

Wingman has just reminded me that we wud need a few volunteers to give the girls a rub down, both @ half time & after the game. If you wish to volunteer your massage services please email Anitafan before 12 midnight Sunday 15th June. My 20 T-girl Rest of the World squad is as follows: TV Foxxy, TV Sarah, TS Coco, TV Luna, TS Bella, TS Renatha Lopez. TS Laura Boldini, TS Suzanna, TS Milla Chloe, TV Black Panther Michelley (The great Portugese player Eusebio was nicknamed "Black Panther" as he hailed from Mozambique), TV Nina Chantell, TS Jenny Fox, TV Iris Baby, TV China Doll, Thiffany TV, TV Giselle,TV Sasha Fierce,TS Claudia, TS Cynthia & Mega TV.

I can see the manager-player conversations "what position do u prefer?"..."Doggy is my favourite"
    The transfer market would be as high stakes and interesting as the soccer.
    And it is complicated enough as has been mentioned before we even get started on the 'grandparent rule'

Im just wondering who to select as goalkeeper ? Any ideas ? Im gonna make, TV Luna from Argentina, captain (& its not bcos Im looking for a discount on next bj) ...well ok i admit it did cross my mind...anyway Sepp Blatter has ruled that TS Frederika Bonkars can play for both teams if she is selected as she's half Italian & half Brazilian. This is typical Blatter. Is he bonkars or what ? I have'nt selected her in my squad so Anitafan can have her if he likes. But why pick a half Brazilian when you can have your choice of so many gorgeous born & bred Brazilian tgirls ? My 20 T-girl Rest of the World squad is as follows: TV Foxxy, TV Sarah, TS Coco, TV Luna, TS Bella, TS Renatha Lopez. TS Laura Boldini, TS Suzanna, TS Milla Chloe, TV Black Panther Michelley (The great Portugese player Eusebio was nicknamed "Black Panther" as he hailed from Mozambique), TV Nina Chantell, TS Jenny Fox, TV Iris Baby, TS Alexia Laurent, Thiffany TV, TV Giselle,TV Sasha Fierce,TS Claudia, TS Cynthia & Mega TV.
    Last edited by tomastra; 15-06-14 at 11:27.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast