Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: paulinka attempt to discredit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    This place has become amazingly precdictable u start a thread and it ends up in a fight or
    a slagging match,even the boss is joining in now lol
    You're right ber. I'm very naughty, I'm bending over, you can smack me now
    I won't be bold on this thread anymore.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Good girl

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    You're right ber. I'm very naughty, I'm bending over, you can smack me now
    I won't be bold on this thread anymore.
    Since its a first offence just a few light smacks and stand in the corner for an hour
    To be honest wouldnt have it in me to damage such a perfect posterior

And as for Anna will probably have to make an appointment with her to discuss
    her part in all this,the things id do for peace
    Last edited by ber; 17-11-08 at 18:32.

Since its a first offence just a few light smacks and stand in the corner for an hour
    To be honest wouldnt have it in me to damage such a perfect posterior

And as for Anna will probably have to make an appointment with her to discuss
    her part in all this,the things id do for peace

Which Anna?
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

4. Default Big fool

This place has become amazingly precdictable u start a thread and it ends up in a fight or
    a slagging match,even the boss is joining in now lol
    the hell with you Ber.Im going to go to your farm and rape all your chickens and hens,fondle your cows and chase your sheepdogs around.Ill stand on your rubarb plants and piss on your mushrooms.You will be sorry Ber ,oh you wait for it,ill be there ,youll pay for the torment and misery of my soul

hahhahaa
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default my bad

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Which Anna?
    Sorry Anna meant Anita
    I wont be inconveniencing u at the moment
    Im sure u have plenty of nice gentlemen to
    see not to be bothering with someone
    like me

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default bring it on

Quote Originally Posted by Peter The Perfect Plumber View Post
    the hell with you Ber.Im going to go to your farm and rape all your chickens and hens,fondle your cows and chase your sheepdogs around.Ill stand on your rubarb plants and piss on your mushrooms.You will be sorry Ber ,oh you wait for it,ill be there ,youll pay for the torment and misery of my soul

hahhahaa
    Westside.
    well well now i think Oven Ready Eddie will have something to say about the rape of innocent chickens ,the cows love being fondled the sheepdogs will chase u as they are
    doberman crosses the rhubarb is in the freezer,the mushrooms are in monaghan so
    all i can say is bring it on and as for the torment and misery of ure soul im sure
    the sweetie could offer absolution(u know she is wise in all matters)

7. Default Stoney grey mushrooms of Monaghan

well well now i think Oven Ready Eddie will have something to say about the rape of innocent chickens ,the cows love being fondled the sheepdogs will chase u as they are
    doberman crosses the rhubarb is in the freezer,the mushrooms are in monaghan so
    all i can say is bring it on and as for the torment and misery of ure soul im sure
    the sweetie could offer absolution(u know she is wise in all matters)
    she is no longer the sweetie.

No more,
    Westside.

Exclamation Nope

well well now i think Oven Ready Eddie will have something to say about the rape of innocent chickens
    I don’t as it happens ber, those god damned cock teasers have had it comin for years. Every fuckin night it’s the same thing

‘Eddie!!! get your scrawny ass over ere an shag me. I’ve got production targets to meet’

Its all me me me with them, talk about bein' hen pecked. Multiply that 500 times over, year in year out an I guarantee ya ber the shine of bein the only rooster rubs off pretty fast. If peter wants em, he can ave em. I’m up for retirement soon an guess what ole farmer brown has in store for me???

I’ll give ya 3 guesses and it ain't a feckin carriage clock. Its just not right, I gave my best years to that man an that’s how he plans to thank me, put my neck on a block an bring the hatchet down.

Goodbye cruel world!!!

ME? BITTER? Well maybe a little
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Peter The Perfect Plumber View Post

hahhahaa
    Westside.
    Typical of the Westie.Hes going for the only animal on the farm that will be tight around his little todger.. now we know why he was looking for extra small condoms. He doesnt want to Infect Ber's Flock.

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Tell me this, why when a black person tells the truth, WHITE PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY THEY'RE ON CRACK

STOP LYING AND YOU WOULD NOT HAVE TO DISCREDIT PEOPLE. THE WORLD HAS CHANGED

Anitasizzle - This is Ireland, not America. That's the first I've heard about white people associating Crack with black people. Hopfully, we will never become that blinded.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast