Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How often do you incall ?

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    T'was in galway... posh hotel off Eyre Square. Had discovered EI a couple of months before on the Sunday World. I think the heading was "Disgraceful sluts sell their bodies to sex hungry Irish men"... I thought to myself, that's my kinda story.... Ok, I digress..

Couldn't believe the beauties before me on the EI pages... Had planned that next time I go up country I'd give it a go. Totally green, didn't even know these boards existed, it was literally sticking a pin into the advert page. I just wanted something with tits. Pick a real lasher. Didn't know the significance of green ticks or red X at this time.... Made nervous booking. Waited in hotel room.

Knock came to door... I rushed to open it with trepidation... but the Victoria secrets model I was expecting was nowhere to be seen. I actually thought it was some woman that was lost, until she announced she was "Scarlett".... She came inside but she soon realised my disappointment and left of her own accord... I said nothing!!

Phew.......

That is hilarious why did you arrange for a hotel? why did you not go for incall sad that this is your 1st experience being shattered like that.. it was my 4th that resembles your story however I went through with it wouldn't wast time.. never

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by youno2much View Post
    That is hilarious why did you arrange for a hotel? why did you not go for incall sad that this is your 1st experience being shattered like that.. it was my 4th that resembles your story however I went through with it wouldn't wast time.. never
    Didn't quite know what incall entailed at the time. Had a vision of a dimly lit hovel with red 40 watt bulbs. I learned fast tho. That was my first and last outcall.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

youno2much (13-06-14)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Didn't quite know what incall entailed at the time. Had a vision of a dimly lit hovel with red 40 watt bulbs. I learned fast tho. That was my first and last outcall.
    haha ! "red 40 watt bulbs" haven't seen the lights of these in ages ! ..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to youno2much For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (13-06-14)

Reviews

Never had an outcall in my life - prefer incalls, that you can plan into your work or training schedule

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godwasgenerous For This Useful Post:

nibb (13-06-14), youno2much (15-06-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by youno2much View Post
    Which is more convenient incalls or outcalls? or does it depend your ability to host or not?
    I know if I was able to host I'd still go for incalls it's more adventurous, don't you think?

I go once or twice a month, I wonder if there is someone who can afford more than that
    In calls only.....

Once or twice a month, many moons ago, nowadays don't even ask.......

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

9. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

youno2much (15-06-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Godwasgenerous View Post
    Never had an outcall in my life - prefer incalls, that you can plan into your work or training schedule
    lol that's very practical ! Reminds me of myself ��

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234