Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How often do you incall ?

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    U may have to travel . Or get an incall. But being realistic u will need a bit of experience before u can make many comments on the workings of this site and peopl who frequent the boards . Both male and female
    Are you talking in general or are you referring to me?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by youno2much View Post
    Are you talking in general or are you referring to me?
    In general I'm punting since 1995 a lot of people make points here and they wouldn't b a week or two on boards.

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    In general I'm punting since 1995 a lot of people make points here and they wouldn't b a week or two on boards.
    I think the whole point of general discussion would be for people to speak their minds out and for readers like yourself with experience to advice it wont matter if they're on for a week or a year.. doubts and questions are normal for any person who's engaging such path for the first time.. where else can we subject those questions and doubts?

Reviews

I think the whole point of general discussion would be for people to speak their minds out and for readers like yourself with experience to advice it wont matter if they're on for a week or a year.. doubts and questions are normal for any person who's engaging such path for the first time.. where else can we subject those questions and doubts?
    Well il put it this way. Ul b on ur own when u go for punt . All ladies human genuine people and honest just bring you wallet and b nice clean and we'll mannered . In other words b normal and you won't need advice no one advised me and I was ok

Reviews

Never done an outcall in Ireland and dont punt much here now at all.
    When I am in England its all outcalls I do as seems to be much more common there.
    I really like the outcall visit,

Reviews

My first ever punt was an outcall.... t'was shite...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

nibb (12-06-14), youno2much (13-06-14)

8. Default

Yes, they are many serious addicts out there who need their medicine much more often than most

haha why? what happened??

Reviews

haha why? what happened??
    T'was in galway... posh hotel off Eyre Square. Had discovered EI a couple of months before on the Sunday World. I think the heading was "Disgraceful sluts sell their bodies to sex hungry Irish men"... I thought to myself, that's my kinda story.... Ok, I digress..

Couldn't believe the beauties before me on the EI pages... Had planned that next time I go up country I'd give it a go. Totally green, didn't even know these boards existed, it was literally sticking a pin into the advert page. I just wanted something with tits. Pick a real lasher. Didn't know the significance of green ticks or red X at this time.... Made nervous booking. Waited in hotel room.

Knock came to door... I rushed to open it with trepidation... but the Victoria secrets model I was expecting was nowhere to be seen. I actually thought it was some woman that was lost, until she announced she was "Scarlett".... She came inside but she soon realised my disappointment and left of her own accord... I said nothing!!

Phew.......

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

youno2much (13-06-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    T'was in galway... posh hotel off Eyre Square. Had discovered EI a couple of months before on the Sunday World. I think the heading was "Disgraceful sluts sell their bodies to sex hungry Irish men"... I thought to myself, that's my kinda story.... Ok, I digress..

Couldn't believe the beauties before me on the EI pages... Had planned that next time I go up country I'd give it a go. Totally green, didn't even know these boards existed, it was literally sticking a pin into the advert page. I just wanted something with tits. Pick a real lasher. Didn't know the significance of green ticks or red X at this time.... Made nervous booking. Waited in hotel room.

Knock came to door... I rushed to open it with trepidation... but the Victoria secrets model I was expecting was nowhere to be seen. I actually thought it was some woman that was lost, until she announced she was "Scarlett".... She came inside but she soon realised my disappointment and left of her own accord... I said nothing!!

Phew.......

U learned by experience a gud grounding

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast