Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How often do you incall ?

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    How do u vet these guys when u meet them first would it not b dangerous meeting them outside ur secure place
    It goes both ways Is it not dangerous going for an incall for you?

I noticed something today, some of the service providers don't have their face showing in the pictures, and still manage to get approved :S.. It could be a bearded lady for all I know

Reviews

I tend to always do incalls except for the occasional dinner date. How often do i do them not as much as i'd like believe me But i will be rectifying that!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by youno2much View Post
    It goes both ways Is it not dangerous going for an incall for you?
    No most girls a well reviewed ring up make booking no hassle

No most girls a well reviewed ring up make booking no hassle
    Not as much as you think.. depends on the "where" you're looking for an incall. Mostly in around Dublin 6 most service providers don't allow reviews to their profile :S how would you know then

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I tend to always do incalls except for the occasional dinner date. How often do i do them not as much as i'd like believe me But i will be rectifying that!!
    Same story with most people Rectify ! lol

Reviews

Not as much as you think.. depends on the "where" you're looking for an incall. Mostly in around Dublin 6 most service providers don't allow reviews to their profile :S how would you know then
    Ah now use a bit cop no I'm talking bout genuine working ladies on this site that take bookings and ask no questions and give top class service. You should use ladies that allow reviews and u can wright one
    Last edited by nibb; 12-06-14 at 11:32.

Ah now use a bit cop no I'm talking bout genuine working ladies on this site that take bookings and ask no questions and give top class service
    Can't seem to find provider fits that description in around where I'm looking for

Quote Originally Posted by nitram View Post
    I love the way you use of the above phrase
    It is very true !

Reviews

Can't seem to find provider fits that description in around where I'm looking for
    U may have to travel . Or get an incall. But being realistic u will need a bit of experience before u can make many comments on the workings of this site and peopl who frequent the boards . Both male and female

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast