Thread: Hello to you.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Hello to you.

Hello and thank you for taking your time to view this post. I just registered an account a few days ago, however I've been using the website for a while now. Since I don't know how this works so I'll just give it a go.

I wonder if it's just me who noticed this but most advertisers don't post their address properly.. It's really annoying how you see an advert and you're interested then you take a look at the address and it's just Dublin 7 and not specified to where in Dublin 7. Then you're expected to call and follow instructions to the address.. wait a minute so you as an advertiser offering a service care more about your well being and security more than the client? does that make sense?.

I went through a few and I do follow up to find myself in a secluded area of which I've gone too far to turn back. It would really make you feel uncomfortable feeling insecure about where you're going finding yourself going from main street to inner roads not knowing what is waiting for you. And then comes those time wasters who tell you they are available and then on your way to the location calling the service provider to confirm location, they tell you sorry I have someone else coming or they don't even bother answering your call.

I hope my words did not offend anyone, it's experiences we go through that help shape and enhance those services bringing us to common ground.
    Last edited by youno2much; 11-06-14 at 11:21.