Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello to you.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by youno2much View Post
    Maybe but that doesn't make you feel any better as a client.. I mean the whole process is for you to relax and let go of all your worries for the time you're spending.. doesn't serve the purpose
    Ment to also say a friend of mine (A smart ass) was in the Red Light Area of Amsterdam walked up to a window knocked on the glass & said "How Much" ? ... the Girl replied back saying "50 Kroner" ..... this Smart Ass replied back while admiring the glass window .. "Jjjeesssuuuusss not bad for DOUBLE GLAZING" ... needless to say she was not impressed

Reviews

Or you could track her number to get her location from here but I'm not sure if it is legal

https://www.sat-gps-locate.com/
    Life is a journey, complete it.

Quote Originally Posted by lol brb View Post
    Or you could track her number to get her location from here but I'm not sure if it is legal

https://www.sat-gps-locate.com/
    That's the funniest bit ever seen ! could do

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    It's happened I got locked in a courtyard for nearly half an hour on one appointment , I have a bad sense of direction
    It's not a bad sense of directions, it's more of who is giving you the directions nothing straight forward, there must be clues !

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by youno2much View Post
    It's not a bad sense of directions, it's more of who is giving you the directions nothing straight forward, there must be clues !
    Ah cough it was leaving an appointment lol
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Quote Originally Posted by Me4711 View Post
    Ment to say a friend of mine (A smart ass) was in the Red Light Area of Amsterdam walked up to a window knocked on the glass & said "How Much" ? ... the Girl replied back saying "50 Kroner" ..... this Smart Ass replied back while admiring the glass window .. "Jjjeesssuuuusss not bad for DOUBLE GLAZING" ... needless to say she was not impressed
    hahaha ! what a waste of "I'm sure of" talented person behind the glass window she could hear through the window.. I'm not impressed either
    Last edited by youno2much; 11-06-14 at 12:43.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123