Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fake gemma

Default two faced

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    But I do feel a bit like a Humpty Dumpty Dolly, sitting on the wall here, waving "Hello" in both directions "Hello Liz" and "Hello Paws" and you know I like both of you. Guess thats why Im able to not fall off the wall, and crack like so many others have here . Your winds of affection blow me from both sides

Can we just have a 3-some and make it all better? I love cock and pussy as you know. And I have a fetish for rebels, bad girls and bad guys who fight Can you both wear a motorcycle jacket and dark sunglasses and then dive headfirst for Dolly's Cuppa Gold? I think that would be a brilliant fantasy for me.
    He who sits between two stools falls to the ground

Default Strange how some think my decision involves them

A person who does not like to fight, and who sits as you say, may not fall if they have balance. And Id rather watch the lovely sunrise from my little wall, and blow kisses to those i like, then to pick up a pitchfork and lit torch and go on a witch hunt. In my history, which doesnt concern anyone but paws, Liz, and myself... they have always been nice to me. I have a problem only with those who are assholes to me, in which neither Liz nor paws ever was an asshole to me. I refuse to be bullied into taking a side, as if I cant make my own decisions as an adult.

Don't you get tired of always fighting??
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 16-11-08 at 21:29.

Reviews

Oh my god you realy are the sadfather why wud you try see her after she has stated publicly you turn her stomach??? You really do need help you sad bastard

4. Default I agree with you Dolly

A person who does not like to fight, and who sits as you say, may not fall if they have balance. And Id rather watch the lovely sunrise from my little wall, and blow kisses to those i like, then to pick up a pitchfork and lit torch and go on a witch hunt. In my history, which doesnt concern anyone but paws, Liz, and myself... they have always been nice to me. I have a problem only with those who are assholes to me, in which neither Liz nor paws ever was an asshole to me. I refuse to be bullied into taking a side, as if I cant make my own decisions as an adult.

well even im as amazed as you are.I agree with nature and peace and the way of the buddha.

I remember seeing this lovely little Dove flying above me ,all nice and shiney and full of songs.Up and up he rose, swiftly gliding from side to side.I couldnt help but admire the little fella and felt at one with nature and the dove.He glided left ,glided right.I whistled to him.Slowly and surely he encircled me.He was recognising my presence.I smiled at this little dove flaoting effortlessly above me and he glided,and floated and shot down and........................................shit right on my head.

bastard,
    Westside.

Default Thats a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter The Perfect Plumber View Post
    well even im as amazed as you are.I agree with nature and peace and the way of the buddha.

I remember seeing this lovely little Dove flying above me ,all nice and shiney and full of songs.Up and up he rose, swiftly gliding from side to side.I couldnt help but admire the little fella and felt at one with nature and the dove.He glided left ,glided right.I whistled to him.Slowly and surely he encircled me.He was recognising my presence.I smiled at this little dove flaoting effortlessly above me and he glided,and floated and shot down and........................................shit right on my head.

bastard,
    Westside.
    Seriously, in some cultures, they believe that when a bird shits on you, it is good luck. And id say, since it was a dove, you will have double the dose of good luck. Be sure to let me know which good things happen to you after your bird shit blessing.

Reviews

Default You Wierdo

Godfather i feel sorry for you for sinking to such lows . You appear to me to be a very unstable man who's having severe difficulty in coping with rejection . You're a married man yet that ring on your finger is merely an adornment more than a commitment to the woman you made your wife . Explain to us what you were going to do IF you CONNED your way into gemmas room already in the knowledge that she NEVER wants to see you AGAIN ? What possible scenarios went thru your mind that compelled you to STALK this girl ? Did you think you could , face to face , explain that you are no threat to her and you just want to go back to the way things were before ? Go on tell us .
    I have no signature at the moment

Default bullied

Who's bullying you?? - I'm certainly not! Dolly, please don't play the ' I am a victim' ploy with me. The only person that could support a sick cow like Liz is one thats at par with her themself.
    Have you read what she said and called Gemma. As far as I'm concerned by befriending a nut like Liz you support and stand behind all the vile things she has said to people - that's my opinion.

Ps. I don't fight with everyone - so mind your smart comments

Default I never said I have bullies

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirls View Post
    Who's bullying you?? - I'm certainly not! Dolly, please don't play the ' I am a victim' ploy with me. The only person that could support a sick cow like Liz is one thats at par with her themself.
    Have you read what she said and called Gemma. As far as I'm concerned by befriending a nut like Liz you support and stand behind all the vile things she has said to people - that's my opinion.

Ps. I don't fight with everyone - so mind your smart comments
    I only had one bully since Ive been here, and he is no longer a poster on this website. And I never said Im a victim either. Not sure where you grabbed onto that notion. Im quite the contrary in fact, as I have loads of friends here, and enjoy myself in my peaceful quaint state-of-mind.

I never said I support the comments Liz makes. I just said I like liz and she has never done or said anything against me. Why would I join in the witch hunt when she never did anything against me?? I also dont support any mean comments you make. I dont support any mean comments from anyone for that matter. But just because I dont agree with what people say, doesn't mean i have to either talk bad back to them, or jump on a band wagon to abuse them or others they've determined to gang up on. I am not responsible for the attitudes and comments of others.

Paws knows exactly how I feel. And we are good friends regardless of my opinion of liz. And vice versa, liz knows I am friends with paws, and she has never talked disrespectfully to me about it. We all respectfully agree to disagree. So Im not sure why others feel they must comment on this issue, as it has nothing to do with anyone else. The only reason I even mentioned "publicly" my like for both, is because I hate to see so much fighting. I dont want paws or liz to have to take so many harsh comments. Their skin is not armour, and of course the mean comments people make can really hurt. I dont want either of them to be abused. It is my wish that everyone could be friends here. So I am a caring person who cares and loves others. But I never considered that to be a negative attribute...
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 16-11-08 at 23:43.

Default oh my god

Read your post Dolly - you DID implied you were been make take sides. You said I won't be bullied into taking sides. You come across to me as being a very self-righteous person.

Getting back to the one person who claimed bullied you on this site. I read all the emails you got from 'burger'on your blog and as far as I'm concerned a person has as much power over you as you allow them to have - and you sure gave that so-called-bully a lot.
    The emails between the two of you were an extreme example of co-dependency

Reviews

Anyway back to the original thread I think Gemma you hardly need me to say it but you are clearly in a very dangerous situation with this individual, you are dealing with a stalker here take care of yourself for me u are the nicest girl on this site you have behaved with dignity & tact in the face unacceptable insults..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast