Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So, Who Will Win the World Cup?

Reviews

Argentina is a definite lay for me, don't see why everybody is spunking themselves, If ye had a look at their squad ye,d know to not put a penny on them !.

Belgium arguably have the most pressure on them to perform as hopes have been built up and that will get to them !

I think Mexico will do well, as In progress past their group and get a last 8 place I think.

The spanish are been written off a bit I feel however I think a semi final place would be a good result for them

Holland....no

Brazil proved their worth in the confederations cup so I think they will be finalists

England.....LOL

France are going into the world cup at a nice price and I think they will do well for themselves

Its very hard to call overall but Im going to say a Brazil and France final
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

I Think Argentina have a great chance to win it ..

Germany I think will at least get to Semi's and England will be lucky to get past the group stage...

England will be dumped in knockout phase too young and inexperienced.

Germany also too inexperienced this year Joachim loew bringing youngest German side for 30 years.

Argentina choke artists. I've me money on Brazil.

Reviews

I have some money on Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Argentina is a definite lay for me, don't see why everybody is spunking themselves, If ye had a look at their squad ye,d know to not put a penny on them !.

Belgium arguably have the most pressure on them to perform as hopes have been built up and that will get to them !

I think Mexico will do well, as In progress past their group and get a last 8 place I think.

The spanish are been written off a bit I feel however I think a semi final place would be a good result for them

Holland....no

Brazil proved their worth in the confederations cup so I think they will be finalists

England.....LOL

France are going into the world cup at a nice price and I think they will do well for themselves

Its very hard to call overall but Im going to say a Brazil and France final
    Brazil and France will meet at the semifinal stage, unless one or the other finishes second in their group.

My money is on a Brazil Argentina final.

Although the odds on that are shocking so I usually just try to pick who will be top Goal scorer. It's hard to look past Messi or Neymar and Lukaku and sturridge as outside bets.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

MyPleasure (06-06-14), patty (06-06-14)

Reviews

I really think Belgium will play well and surprise a few.Don't know if the pressure will get to them but they are a young squad with something to prove so that might give them the edge.
    Life is a journey, complete it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Brazil and France will meet at the semifinal stage, unless one or the other finishes second in their group.

My money is on a Brazil Argentina final.

Although the odds on that are shocking so I usually just try to pick who will be top Goal scorer. It's hard to look past Messi or Neymar and Lukaku and sturridge as outside bets.

Top goalscorer market has some really good prices, I,ll be having a few quid on the likes of Dzeko, Lukaku and mitroglou at 200/1 only because I like the guy haha
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

I would say:

good chance:
    Brazil
    Germany
    Spain
    Uruguay

some chance:
    Italy
    Netherlands
    Portugal
    until the philosophy that makes one race superior and another inferior, is finally and permanently abandoned and discredited, everywhere is war

Reviews

Spain are good because of the fact they had two teams in Euopean final.
    Germany because they had two teams in last years European final.
    Yeah I know not all the players were Spanish or German but still its pretty good.
    Brazil of course will have home advantage, will it help? Only time will tell. Roll on the 12th June.

Reviews

I fancy Germany. Very strong throughout the squad

Good outside bet ......... Portugal
    Last edited by wolfie; 06-06-14 at 19:00.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast