Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anger over mass grave in Co Galway.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Aaaa YES thats it I ment to include this thank you SteveB ..... the ill famous Nazi Dr. Joseph Mengelay used to use kids etc for medical experiments as he wished, I THINK Dr.Mengelay was nick named by the Jews as the "Angel of Death" ........ strange when U see orders like "ANGELS of Mercy" etc ..... more like "HELLS Angels" .............. Heaven wont take,em & Hell's afraid they will TAKE OVER.
    Last edited by Me4711; 13-06-14 at 10:19.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Also indications that the children were used in medical experiments with regard to vaccines etc.. Unbelievable, what was going on in this country, and by people who would lecture us now about morality. It was well covered up until now.
    With regard to this, (and other issues) I think RTÉ Radio 1 is to be commended. RTÉ Radio 1 has kept this story alive with eye-witness accounts from survivors and witnesses.
    Aaaa YES thats it I ment to include this thank you SteveB ..... the ill famous Nazi Dr. Joseph Mengelay used to use kids etc for medical experiments as he wished, I THINK Dr.Mengelay was nick named by the Jews as the "Angel of Death" ........ strange when U see orders like "ANGELS of Mercy" etc ..... more like "HELLS Angels" .............. Heaven wont take,em & Hell's afraid they will TAKE OVER.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345