Thread: Gold Fetish... Help?

Question Gold Fetish... Help?

I need some help from all of you knowledgeable folk here. I've got a gold fetish. How can you help? Well, what is the name of this fetish!?! Help.
    I've been all over the internet and I can't even find any niche websites for this. To clarify, I don't have an attraction to gold bullion, I go nuts over ladies in gold outfits, costume jewellery, gold eyeshadow/lipstick...oh drives me crazy but so hard to find! Silver is a close second and other metallic colours work too!.

Can anyone help me out with the name of this fetish or maybe some links?(Googles not much help).

Also, if any ladies can accommodate my greatest desire, please let me know...

Thanks
    Live without Freedom and never know Life!

Should have said I'm in Kerry but can make Dublin on the weekends, or Cork, Limerick, etc.

Reviews

Magpiecrophyilla is the term, well maybe not but it sounds good. You are probably posting in the wrong section, move to client requests and ask the lady's do they have and gold or silver clothing they could wear to an appointment.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

dublinky (09-06-14), stew (12-06-14)

I checked Wikipedia and apparently this just comes under "Clothing Fetish". So disappointed.