Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A fast message for brenda

Default Its so very sad

That someone would wish violence on someone. Of course, its ok to not like someone, not stand someone, even to hate someone, to despise someone, and get chills of remorse from someone.... but it should stop there, or at least in church after lighting a few candles for hating hurts the person hating more then person who's hated But all these negative feelings on another person, should never reach the point of violence. Fact is, if he wants to imagine a pretty girl having a bad face, he can just think to the future, when she is an old lady??? Or if a person has truely been horrible to another, then garanteed KARMA will sort them out, but KARMA will sort the "Hater" out if he lashes out in equal evil action. Isnt that almost always the case? People eventually have happen to them what they have done to others. God is the only one who can interject an evil person's karma, that is if they have become a changed person for the better. What can I say? Who is right and wrong? It doesnt matter really... what matters is that the person who was wronged, never should lower themselves to the lowness of the other person who wronged them. Abide the time, wait it out, you watch closely, and Karma proves itself true. And if you remain innocent and pure, Karma will reward you for being a victim. For the magnitude of wrongness caused you, the same magitude of goodness will be rewarded to you... ONLY if you remain innocent in your thoughts and actions. If you throw acid on a face.... Believe me.... Your karma will become equal or worse then the person who originally wronged you.

Words have power. You have heard that there is power in prayer? That is because several people all say aloud the same thing, and it works as magic to effect the universe. This is why we should always think before we speak. Words have power and can bring words into actual reality. Everytime someone wishes harm on another, that person who was spoken against, must be more careful, as their risks of harm are increased. Vice versa, if a person is blessed and spoken well of, they will have better things happen in their life.

I understand, that alot of what is said on this site is politically incorrect, and very rude, but I think as long as it is not truely believed... then we will be light hearted about it all and have a laugh, but if someone here is determined in the hate they write about, then there is danger for the person they speak against.

Please everyone remember these rules of karma and the universe. Maybe you now think Im a nutter, but this is my experience after years of study and research and observation. This is the connection between the mind, soul, spirit, and physical. We do have power to make things happen just by our words. Please be careful the thoughts you entertain and express. And think twice before wishing harm on another, for more then likely that wish or action may bounce back and hit you back.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    That someone would wish violence on someone. Of course, its ok to not like someone, not stand someone, even to hate someone, to despise someone, and get chills of remorse from someone.... but it should stop there, or at least in church after lighting a few candles for hating hurts the person hating more then person who's hated But all these negative feelings on another person, should never reach the point of violence. Fact is, if he wants to imagine a pretty girl having a bad face, he can just think to the future, when she is an old lady??? Or if a person has truely been horrible to another, then garanteed KARMA will sort them out, but KARMA will sort the "Hater" out if he lashes out in equal evil action. Isnt that almost always the case? People eventually have happen to them what they have done to others. God is the only one who can interject an evil person's karma, that is if they have become a changed person for the better. What can I say? Who is right and wrong? It doesnt matter really... what matters is that the person who was wronged, never should lower themselves to the lowness of the other person who wronged them. Abide the time, wait it out, you watch closely, and Karma proves itself true. And if you remain innocent and pure, Karma will reward you for being a victim. For the magnitude of wrongness caused you, the same magitude of goodness will be rewarded to you... ONLY if you remain innocent in your thoughts and actions. If you throw acid on a face.... Believe me.... Your karma will become equal or worse then the person who originally wronged you.

Words have power. You have heard that there is power in prayer? That is because several people all say aloud the same thing, and it works as magic to effect the universe. This is why we should always think before we speak. Words have power and can can bring just words into actual reality. Everytime someone wishes harm on another, that person who was spoken against, must be more careful, as their risks of harm are increased. Vice versa, if a person is blessed and spoken well of, they will have better things happen in their life.

I understand, that alot of what is said on this site is politically incorrect, and very rude, but I think as long as it is not truely believed... then we will be light hearted about it all and have a laugh, but if someone here is determined in the hate they write about, then there is danger for the person they speak against.

Please everyone remember these rules of karma and the universe. Maybe you now think Im a nutter, but this is my experience after years of study and research and observation. This is the connection between the mind, soul, spirit, and physical. We do have power to make things happen just by our words. Please be careful the thoughts you entertain and express. And think twice before wishing harm on another, for more then likely that wish or action may bounce back and hit you back.
    All true Dolly.
    But Aidan is not your ordinary animal.. he is the best argument going to legalise mercy killing.. he should heve been drowned at birth..
    Last edited by Bigger Paws; 15-11-08 at 20:16.

Default I dont think anyone has a truely black core

Somewhere in the corners of the soul there is or was goodness. It can be found if looked close enough. I dont know this person, as you know Im new here, but I would hope that maybe something I wrote would trigger a positive note in him. Noone wants to live in fear or knowing they are hated. I would wish for everyone's sake, that those who are filled with hate, would realize that this hatred puts them in risk also, as Karma is stronger then any other force. I would be so afraid to ever fuck around with Karma.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Somewhere in the corners of the soul there is or was goodness. It can be found if looked close enough. I dont know this person, as you know Im new here, but I would hope that maybe something I wrote would trigger a positive note in him. Noone wants to live in fear or knowing they are hated. I would wish for everyone's sake, that those who are filled with hate, would realize that this hatred puts them in risk also, as Karma is stronger then any other force. I would be so afraid to ever fuck around with Karma.
    Oh Dolly, how I wish that was but true. But when I hear about children being hurt such as Baby P, I do wonder if there is a God, and then if he\she\it is a just God.
    I cant read that stuff anymore, but somehow the media is intent on bringing us every little "juicy" detail and then we see more of the dark side of human nature, as many of us lap it up - we become almost eager for it.
    Have we grown so detached?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    The content is certainly bad enough for us to delete it. However, in situations like this, people usually like us to leave it up, at least for say 24 hours, so everyone can see what disgusting crap he wrote and why he was barred. I find, when I take these things down instantly, I just get a load of "what did he say?" PMs, so I generally don't. It is also sort of up to the victim here IMHO. Would Brenda like it removed or would you like everyone to see what a prick Aidan is?
    And what about remove all this silly thread about nothing?????
    And the posts in Naomi's thread also.
    It absolutely doesn't have to be here.
    Or remove all his posts????

Thank You

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    And what about remove all this silly thread about nothing?????
    And the posts in Naomi's thread also.
    It absolutely doesn't have to be here.
    Or remove all his posts????

Thank You
    Thank you Brenda,
    You said all

Default Good man and god blees you

Quote Originally Posted by rodeoman View Post
    hey whats your problem aidan, why are so you agressive, chill out man and enjoy life, are you trying to be a big tough man on a pc, brenda is my friend so be careful, be very careful, what has she ever done to you. What did she say to alexis, why dont you tell the whole story beside half a cocked up story

good man and god blees you

roxy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 roxy.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	6512  

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    The content is certainly bad enough for us to delete it. However, in situations like this, people usually like us to leave it up, at least for say 24 hours, so everyone can see what disgusting crap he wrote and why he was barred. I find, when I take these things down instantly, I just get a load of "what did he say?" PMs, so I generally don't. It is also sort of up to the victim here IMHO. Would Brenda like it removed or would you like everyone to see what a prick Aidan is?
    What did he say Patricia?

Reviews

Default Some crazy people on this site

Hi Roxy,
    Hope you are keeping well, I had to reply to that thread from that gut Aidan, he should not be allowed to post such threatening actions on this site, it is terrible that any lady should have to endure those type of threats, he is just a sad man that should be sort ed out once and for all, bet he would not say it to a man, he is an asshole

Default Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    Hi Roxy,
    Hope you are keeping well, I had to reply to that thread from that gut Aidan, he should not be allowed to post such threatening actions on this site, it is terrible that any lady should have to endure those type of threats, he is just a sad man that should be sort ed out once and for all, bet he would not say it to a man, he is an asshole

He is been behaving like this for more than a year. Terrible behaviour!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast