Thread: Article: Study on prostitution in Northern Ireland

Default Article: Study on prostitution in Northern Ireland

2. Default

really I should not enter here,
    however I listened to radio to day , where the change in the laws in south was the topic of conversation.
    a women on the panel just laughed off poor men etc now cant find a { prostitute } a word I hate.
    women working whom I know a few , are independent and free individuals with their own lives in control. yes they offer their time , a coffee, glass of wine,, and may be massage, even maybe more.
    yes they charge for their time. now the change in the law will frighten clients from visiting a working women. result where the panel missed completely is men calling on working women do so for so many reasons,, and not always to do with sex,, working women are like going to a dentist,, a doctor , a priest.. for comfort . open to chat about any thing ..
    so you are fully aware,, I am totally for protecting women forced into work,, I am totally against crime lords forcing people to do any thing,, and above all ,, where children are concerned ,, absolutely against
    who ever is doing them wrong,, be it within family abuse,, or out side abuse..
    as far as I believe there is a need for women to be allowed to work freely and discreetly open,
    pay their taxes like any business, be that self employed , just the same as going for sports massage,,
    Tantric Massage,, these activities have absolutely nothing to do with sex,, and yes there is a charge for same.. really the UK ,, Ireland .. are way off the mark ,, if this business was structured right as any business ,, legal and above board,, then the real protection of the weak , vulnerable, children, could be focused on for their right to be fully minded and protected ,, and persons being trafficked,,
    just some thoughts,, may be of use,,

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jackabus View Post
    really I should not enter here,
    however I listened to radio to day , where the change in the laws in south was the topic of conversation.
    a women on the panel just laughed off poor men etc now cant find a { prostitute } a word I hate.
    women working whom I know a few , are independent and free individuals with their own lives in control. yes they offer their time , a coffee, glass of wine,, and may be massage, even maybe more.
    yes they charge for their time. now the change in the law will frighten clients from visiting a working women. result where the panel missed completely is men calling on working women do so for so many reasons,, and not always to do with sex,, working women are like going to a dentist,, a doctor , a priest.. for comfort . open to chat about any thing ..
    so you are fully aware,, I am totally for protecting women forced into work,, I am totally against crime lords forcing people to do any thing,, and above all ,, where children are concerned ,, absolutely against
    who ever is doing them wrong,, be it within family abuse,, or out side abuse..
    as far as I believe there is a need for women to be allowed to work freely and discreetly open,
    pay their taxes like any business, be that self employed , just the same as going for sports massage,,
    Tantric Massage,, these activities have absolutely nothing to do with sex,, and yes there is a charge for same.. really the UK ,, Ireland .. are way off the mark ,, if this business was structured right as any business ,, legal and above board,, then the real protection of the weak , vulnerable, children, could be focused on for their right to be fully minded and protected ,, and persons being trafficked,,
    just some thoughts,, may be of use,,
    I will volunteer for an interview.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Generous View Post
    I will volunteer for an interview.
    WTF is going on here ?
    I really do give up
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

women, TS, TV, men voluntarily offer & sell, men, TS, TV, women? voluntarily search & buy ====== where is the wrong part which make it unlawful ?

Maybe someone doesn't like it = ok, don't buy & sell & search. I don't like blue T shirts, so I don't have any.

Law peeping under our blankets is not law, but wasting of our tax money, PSNI effort and parliament time. What about paramilitaries?, NHS?, benefits abusing? here spend your wisdom, time and our money please. Law is, as long as im aware, here to protect someone from something...

……...MLA's how comes YOU don't see that? Producing useless "law's" making YOU to be useless....or?