Thread: Ringsend

Default Ringsend

Hey,
    Just wondering does anyone know how far into most of the girls who advertise in Ringsend are?
    Are most located in Grand Canal dock?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Canofwhoopaz View Post
    Hey,
    Just wondering does anyone know how far into most of the girls who advertise in Ringsend are?
    The reason girls that are in Grand Canal Dock and advertise as Ringsend is for privacy ,same as using Ballsbridge ,location details are always kept vague

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

lol brb (29-05-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Canofwhoopaz View Post
    Hey,
    They could be anywhere in D4 when they list Ringsend. I have even seen them in D2 but listing Ringsend! To be fair the the girls, many don't know Dublin that well and may not know the confines of Ringsend itself. Some who list Ballsbridge will actually be in Ringsend.

It can be very annoying when trying to decide on a lady I know. The D4 area can he hard to negotiate, especially if you are not familiar with the area. You could assume they are in one place then find they are somewhere else and that could take you half an hour in a car to get to depending on traffic!

I totally understand about why they are so vague in their location but it can cause clients to arrive late sometimes. Parking in D4 can be a nightmare as well.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    I totally understand about why they are so vague in their location but it can cause clients to arrive late sometimes. Parking in D4 can be a nightmare as well.
    Park in the underground carpark at grand canal sq.It's a short walk to most places.I would usually ask when booking what area they are roughly in to get an idea of travel time.They have always given me a landmark within a few mins of their location.
    "Fail to prepare-prepare to fail."
    Life is a journey, complete it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lol brb For This Useful Post:

HereToHaveFun (29-05-14), Petros (29-05-14)