Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: African Massage

1. Default

main options were tantric massage clothed, tantric massage in bikini and then B2B tantric

Blog Entries

And remember you can always swim home across the med.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
    Not sure how much we're meant to say on the forum

But yes - no messing around - clear from as soon as you walk in the door
    How was it clear? thinking of going in tomorrow and have no clue what to say or expect

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    How was it clear? thinking of going in tomorrow and have no clue what to say or expect
    Let us know even in general terms how you get on!
    Ride them on the beaches!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    Just walk in and say hello I'd like a massage. They should take out a menu with options. Pick what you want, pay at the desk. Done

Can't be much clearer than that....

Quote Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
    Just walk in and say hello I'd like a massage. They should take out a menu with options. Pick what you want, pay at the desk. Done

I have been to Capel street got a European Girl a complete waste of money I may as well have had a Zombie massaging me Maybe other girls are ok But I wont be going back again.

Blog Entries

Please do not go in expecting handies or blowjobs etc. New law means such places are the first po-po think of and there is a tightening of policy so less y'all wanna get barred...
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

Already left a review in a different forum but for anyone who missed it takr it from me Try Out caple street if your lucky you will come across same African woman i did they love to please

Visited Capel Street some Months ago Got a Massage from a Zombie complained on way out but they were not interested

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast