Thread: New massage South terrace Cork.

1. Default New massage South terrace Cork.

As of recently I see there are ads online for epic massage on south terrace n cork, which advertises Irish girl who massage and give happy endings I intend on giving it a go soon and was just wondering if anyone had tried it and how they got on?

I see the ad online and it specifies " non sexual services" so no hand job I'd say.��

Reviews

Was there months ago and not on offer.

It's curious that it explicitly says HAPPY ENDING, so it may be there for a reason. I have been there when the previous naturist massage place was in (place that have moved to Washington St now) and there was no HE, even though right now they are advertising a "Tantalizing stress relieving Full body massage for men and women". I don't see the business of erotic massage without any extra going that far so it may be a case that things have now changed. My suggestion is to go and try

Saw the same add and sussed them out and looks like definitely on offer but is very expensive, i think its 110 for an hour b2b and then extra 30 or so on top.maybe im getting old or just mean!

I have visited good body to body massage and happy ending is expensive I would recommend Anna Massage in Cork

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnboy2 For This Useful Post:

donc (13-07-14)

Default Epic

I went there and saw a girl called Jane. A hot girl and had b2b massage. Very tantalising and teasing. An extra €40 for hand job but nothing further. Fairly expensive for what you can get elsewhere

QUOTE=xcitedcork;1361925]Saw the same add and sussed them out and looks like definitely on offer but is very expensive, i think its 110 for an hour b2b and then extra 30 or so on top.maybe im getting old or just mean![/QUOTE]