Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It is true

Reviews

Default It is true

It does seem the rich get richer while the poor get poorer and the more money you have the more you want and the tighter you become.
    Have a neighbour friend of mine who has 380 acres of land, Sold 6 sites in the boom time at between €155,000 and €175,000 has just purchased new rangerover vogue for himself and a bmw x5 for the wife and has a 2012 merc too and has loads of money as it is and last night he won the local lottery which was €22,000.
    Fair play to him as if you not in you cant win, my case i'm always in and never win.
    I'm not greedy, I don't even desire to win the Euro Millions, the National lottery would do me

Reviews

You know what they say "Have it and you'll get it"

I think your life can be rich, even without money, just depends on you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitruvian For This Useful Post:

Best Before (25-05-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by libra View Post
    you know what they say "have it and you'll get it"
    and much wants more

Quote Originally Posted by leroy View Post
    It does seem the rich get richer while the poor get poorer and the more money you have the more you want and the tighter you become.
    Have a neighbour friend of mine who has 380 acres of land, Sold 6 sites in the boom time at between €155,000 and €175,000 has just purchased new rangerover vogue for himself and a bmw x5 for the wife and has a 2012 merc too and has loads of money as it is and last night he won the local lottery which was €22,000.
    Fair play to him as if you not in you cant win, my case i'm always in and never win.
    I'm not greedy, I don't even desire to win the Euro Millions, the National lottery would do me
    Your Health is your Wealth Leroy, And this extends to your family and friends
    Not knowing you I hope this applies to you
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Your Health is your Wealth Leroy, And this extends to your family and friends
    Not knowing you I hope this applies to you
    Thats so true BB but I would still rather be a rich kid than a poor one, Even in this country and you are in bad health money will talk, you will be seen straight away(privately) while if you have none you go onto a very long waiting list.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to leroy For This Useful Post:

madjack (25-05-14)

Matthew 6-19
    Treasures in Heaven,
    Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy,
    and where thieves break in and steal,
    But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy,
    and where thieves do not break in and steal.
    For where your treasure is , there your heart will be also.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysus View Post
    Matthew 6-19
    Treasures in Heaven,
    Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy,
    and where thieves break in and steal,
    But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy,
    and where thieves do not break in and steal.
    For where your treasure is , there your heart will be also.

not much chance of that and if thieves broke into my house they would probably take pity on me and leave me something instead

Quote Originally Posted by leroy View Post
    Thats so true BB but I would still rather be a rich kid than a poor one, Even in this country and you are in bad health money will talk, you will be seen straight away(privately) while if you have none you go onto a very long waiting list.
    If your health you don't need to use hospitals or visit Doctors. Excess brought on by too much wealth leads to bad health.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

People say money doesn't buy happiness lol yeah right...
    shucky ducky quack quack

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheViper For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (25-05-14), madjack (25-05-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast