Thread: New Title Old Habit

Reviews

Default New Title Old Habit

Well there I was thinking about my youth and I was reminiscing about my apprenticeship,
    on occasion when trying to locate a hole say for a bolt in a hard to get to place, after
    many failed attempts one or other of ones collleagues would spout out the oft heard
    phrase "if there was some hair around it you would have no difficulty finding it" well it
    has occured to me that this wonderful pharse is in perilous danger of being lost in these
    time of shaved front bottoms (actually an accepted term for pussy at the BBC in the 60s
    and 70s),, so I ask all the great and knowledgable members of this forum to try to come up
    with a suitable replacment. I need not impress on you the seriousness of this endevour,,I
    thank you in advance,,,,, of total silence......

Poggo......
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

"If there was a smell of wax off it you'd find it"
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 25-05-14 at 07:39.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Alas the Hollywood and landing strip, have taken over from the good ol fashion "Pussy"
    Waxed (ouch) or shaven is the way to go it seems, so you are right poggo a new universal name is a must as pussy is contradictory to itself.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Little Bill View Post
    Alas the Hollywood and landing strip, have taken over from the good ol fashion "Pussy"
    Waxed (ouch) or shaven is the way to go it seems, so you are right poggo a new universal name is a must as pussy is contradictory to itself.
    Indeed you are right,, my worry is that a new generation of engineers will have no recourse, when fiddling about for a hole, to a witty direction such as "if there were hair around it you would find it quickly enough" slave's suggestion,, I suppose could substitute but it is not specific enough,,LOL...thanks to you both for your input,,more research is required...

Poggo.....
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

Well well ..... if it aint Poggo! How are you these days?