Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ts bella?

Took the plunge with TS Bella last weekend, unfortunately it was a disappointing experience. I've left a review with detail. In short - very hard to say if it was the girl in the pics and she just wanted me gone with a quick cum. and no I wasn't drunk, or rude or dirty. Just wanted a great gfe with a ts but got the bums rush!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Purpleturtle For This Useful Post:

Meursault (30-05-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleturtle View Post
    Took the plunge with TS Bella last weekend, unfortunately it was a disappointing experience. I've left a review with detail. In short - very hard to say if it was the girl in the pics and she just wanted me gone with a quick cum. and no I wasn't drunk, or rude or dirty. Just wanted a great gfe with a ts but got the bums rush!
    pity, she is good looking i must admit.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

I found her ok. Paid for 30 mins and was there longer than that. Not the best gfe but it was a great ts experience. I don't need another girlfriend!

Still waiting on Purpleturtle's negative review. rubberduckie's positive one seems to be there.
    I wonder...

The reason my review didn't get posted is that according to the moderator I broke the rules. I stated in the review that I didn't think bella was the girl in the pics - that's against the rules!

It's a pity as I wanted to flag my poor experience to others. I had a poor time and wasted my money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12