NEW PHOTOS: SLIGO, DERRY,LIMERICK IRISH KINKY COUGAR

ON YOUR KNEES AND PAY HOMAGE TO THIS UNIQUE GODDESS! IF YOU ARE INTO THIS AND IF YOU ARE NOT READ ON....

Please read below:
If you are looking for the hottest mature sexy classy Irish lady in Ireland then look no further as you have now found me. An Irish lady who loves what she does and only dose what she loves to do and you will also enjoy every moment just as I do in our meetings. I have a stunning body and good looks to go with it, so believe when I say you will be doing a lot more than drooling in my company, you surly will be having as much fun as I will be. Loll

Please note: Book in advance when possible due to I get fully booked before arriving to a destination. Many thanks in advance. Also if you are looking to play or have fun with one of my bi male friends notice is needed.

I specialize in all things that are hot sexy and fun for both parties concerned and am famous for my fetish talents too an I also specialize in many types of role play, fetishes and tantric genital massage’s

OMG! You will be moaning and groaning once I give you one of my famous genital massage as I am the only person in Europe that provides this service “what is it you ask” Well it’s like having one long orgasm without coming so when you finally do it’s an experience you will definitely wish to repeat again and again in our next meetings hence why you will be returning to this fun loving bubbly kinky sexy cougar yet again.

So whether is a GFE, school teacher, auntie or stick headmistress etc. play role or whether your fetish is feet, boots, spanking, tights/stocking, ass kissing, golden shower or making a booking to use one of My many submissive men etc, it will be an experience you will never forget and believe me when I say you will definitely be cuming back for more and more of the unique services that no one else offers on EI or on any other websites in Europe. So if it’s something erotic sexy and very different from the norm it’s now time to pick up the phone to make a booking.
If you find it hard getting a hold of me, well the reason is obvious so send me a text with a date, time the length of time your booking for a little about the interlude you are looking to share with me and of course a covenant time to call you back.

Don’t forget I never have a line of guys waiting outside or will leave standing outside wondering why you are not having your agreed appointment like many girls do as I have a booking system to deal with these issues and to get rid of time wasters too, this makes sure also I can keep things discreet for myself, my clients and the places where I work from too. So if in fact you are looking to secure a pacific date and time, It’s a deposit of 10 euros for half an hour and 20 for the hour this is not an extra fee as this fee is deducted once you arrive (120 an hour and 200 for the hour), so there is no messing about if you are really serious about making a booking. And for those who think I want their credit card, don’t be silly you can pick the credit up at any shop and text it to me. Loll

NOTE IF YOU ARE BEING CHARGED AT MY LOWER RATE OF 100 A HOUR OR 200 AND PAYING A DEPOSIT THEN THIS IS NOT DEDUCTED FROM THE PRICE WHEN YOU BOOK IN ADVANCE TO ENSURE YOUR APPOINTMENT AND SO I DO NOT DOUBLE BOOK
I do take booking without credit bookings in advance but like all the other girls do here and other website, I will double book and it’s a first come first serviced.

Sorry but I have been having so much fun with lots of fun lovely people so I have been doing more consensual filming but I will let you know once my new movie clip are up on my website:
www.ladyvonteese.com
Those wishing to use one of my bi guys for a fetish fun adventure or you wish to share some fun with them please be sure to contact me well in advance and email me the type of scenario you are looking for

I pay my tax's so the money you spend with me will be going back to the Irish community unlike many on such websites.

Please note:
I do not text or sex chat
I don’t answer withheld telephone numbers
I don’t go into detail over the phone what I do and don’t do!
I do not offer unsafe or unprotected service
I only do what I enjoy doing and if I don’t have fun with you the first time we meet then you will not be coming back again.
And I don’t have fun the first time we meet
To anyone calling me with a withheld telephone number if you find yourself wasting your credit by listening to whatever is on TV or the hassle and bushel of the street novices tough! I told you I don’t answer withhold telephone numbers.

Don’t you know you should never keep a lady waiting especially one this sexy and hot! So what you waiting for honey? Loll TELL THE TRUTH, YOU REALLY DO WANT THE BEST DONT YOU?

Don’t forget to click on all the photos to enlarge them. Enjoy! Then click the links below them to see more from photos for some of my movie clips still coming soon!
Click image for larger version.

Name:	www.Ladyvonteese.com Galway fetish 1 fur coat. copy rights MM.e1.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	97717Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.Ladyvonteese.com Galway fetish 1 fur coat. copy rights MM.b.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	97718Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.Ladyvonteese.com Galway fetish 1 fur coat. copy rights MM. 1.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	97719Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.Ladyvonteese.com Galway fetish 1 fur coat. copy rights MM.f.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	97720

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com 3.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	97721Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Derry copy rights April 2014 black and white resized.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	97722