Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ming

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    It's about you need to grow up.
    Ming Flanagan has never said anything of substance and he brings nothing to the political table other than childish chicanery designed to impress people who don't really know how democracy works. I mean taking a glass of dirty water into the Oireachtas and calling it "glorified piss"? Only a cretin would be impressed by that.
    he's come a long way and i think he'll be an MEP. his county has had very bad water.

Bring back Birtie, Biffo and the lads ....
    Last edited by Clyde; 22-05-14 at 16:31.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

he probably will all right but for all the wrong reasons.
    Importantly people forget, when he gets to europe he is representing ireland not roscommon.
    What he has to offer for the country is beyond me.
    He has only ever championed causes that impact him.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    It's about you need to grow up.
    Ming Flanagan has never said anything of substance and he brings nothing to the political table other than childish chicanery designed to impress people who don't really know how democracy works. I mean taking a glass of dirty water into the Oireachtas and calling it "glorified piss"? Only a cretin would be impressed by that.
    If you had water contaminated with sewage coming out of your taps you might change your mind

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    line for line.

that's only one reason.
    the dutch use only half the rest of europe.
    no comment
    responsible use as with other intoxicants.
    it can be addicting, the failed criminal sanctions which surround it set out to destroy any user.
    i've done alright.
    Typical argument to legalise it is that its widely used anyway, thats not a reason!thats an argument that the garda should enforce the law.
    Holland are about 7th in europe but there are other reasons:-)its been legaly for 20 yrs, for majority of that time they topped the pole.the recording does not take into account tourists, so only dutch people and is based on peoples dclaration of use.
    Italy is probably highest and jesus just look at their driving.
    Again dont point to alcohol as how to manage it when in past 20yrs approx 3,000 people were killed drink driving.
    We dont learn, we dont appreciate risk and only by education around alcohol have we managed to reduce it, now we potentially will be telling teens that cannabis are the exact same as cigarettes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xcitedcork View Post
    he probably will all right but for all the wrong reasons.
    Importantly people forget, when he gets to europe he is representing ireland not roscommon.
    What he has to offer for the country is beyond me.
    He has only ever championed causes that impact him.
    the continued black market of Cannabis affects everyone
    the bog/turf issue affects many.
    highlighting unsafe water as we're being asked to pay by the litre...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (22-05-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xcitedcork View Post
    Typical argument to legalise it is that its widely used anyway, thats not a reason!thats an argument that the garda should enforce the law.
    Holland are about 7th in europe but there are other reasons:-)its been legaly for 20 yrs, for majority of that time they topped the pole.the recording does not take into account tourists, so only dutch people and is based on peoples dclaration of use.
    Italy is probably highest and jesus just look at their driving.
    Again dont point to alcohol as how to manage it when in past 20yrs approx 3,000 people were killed drink driving.
    We dont learn, we dont appreciate risk and only by education around alcohol have we managed to reduce it, now we potentially will be telling teens that cannabis are the exact same as cigarettes
    all three are completely different substances, as are all the others. no more myths>>>>>just education
    and choice after that.

the continued black market of Cannabis affects everyone
    the bog/turf issue affects many.
    highlighting unsafe water as we're being asked to pay by the litre...
    If you read my quote i said what impacts him NOT what ONLY impacts him.
    But again you seem to twist some information to suit your arguments. Perhaps you also vote for sinn feinn(i might as well piss them off aswell)
    If he really wanted to deal with the water supply why didnt he when he was not only on roscommon council but was also mayor, they at the time had the influence or is it only a problem when you have to pay for the "piss"

all three are completely different substances, as are all the others. no more myths>>>>>just education
    and choice after that.
    You dont get it, where is it my choice to drive on the roads with stoned people.where is a choice for the people that could die by it
    Nowhere do you deny that usage will increase, nowhere do you deny that there are potential for deaths on the roads.
    But that doesnt matter according to you as you have your choice to smoke your brains out on cannabis and to hell with the consequences for everyone else

Reviews

Default fact #1

Cannabis is happening and there's nothing that can stop it.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast