Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Girls Take Bitcoin or Litecoin in Belfast

1. Talking Any Girls Take Bitcoin or Litecoin in Belfast

Hi have some bitcoin or litecoin i was looking to use for services in the belfast area. Price would be at the calculated coindesk index price at time of meeting.
    I can send the appropriate amount via my phone app by scanning a QR code on the wallet on blockchain.info. Very simple, i think that this will become the future for punting and make it so much safer for you girls etc.

Let me know whos willing work this.

Thanks Richy

Id say cash is king and always will be.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frano For This Useful Post:

ana massage (19-05-14), Clyde (20-05-14), Deven (19-05-14)

4. Default

Like the internet in 1993 people said "this shit will never catch on". Watch this space Bitcoin is cash for the internet.
    Plus if you follow economics etc you will realise just how important bitcoin is.
    Last edited by richybtc; 19-05-14 at 19:14.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to richybtc For This Useful Post:

Clyde (20-05-14), Jiberjabber (20-05-14)

Quote Originally Posted by richybtc View Post
    Like the internet in 1993 people said "this shit will never catch on". Watch this space Bitcoin is cash for the internet.
    Plus if you follow economics etc you will realise just how important bitcoin is.
    Id say 5-10years and it'll happen
    Good bye Ireland!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

ana massage (19-05-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    Id say 5-10years and it'll happen
    You still believe the internet will catch on in 5 - 10 years? Never, won't happen. Trust me.

I said I'd be there in 5 minutes. Quit calling me every half hour !!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Olmatz For This Useful Post:

MarkY91 (19-05-14)

Blog Entries

15 bit coin is 4882 euro?!!!
    ...how? And why?
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (20-05-14)

Reviews

I've read somewhere that bitcoin was like a pyramid scheme and could collapse anytime with nothing to support it!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

HereToHaveFun (19-05-14)

Quote Originally Posted by richybtc View Post
    Hi have some bitcoin or litecoin i was looking to use for services in the belfast area. Price would be at the calculated coindesk index price at time of meeting.
    I can send the appropriate amount via my phone app by scanning a QR code on the wallet on blockchain.info. Very simple, i think that this will become the future for punting and make it so much safer for you girls etc.

Let me know whos willing work this.

Thanks Richy

Sorry,
    I accept m&s vouchers only.
    Somewhere over the rainbow.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    I've read somewhere that bitcoin was like a pyramid scheme and could collapse anytime with nothing to support it!
    Do you base all your opinions on someone else's opinion which is wrong? It's not a pyramid scheme, it's a currency. You need to investigate what bitcoin is about, bitcoin is mined by processors which are expensive and hard on electric so they are supported buy that minimum cost at least. There's more to it than that too much to write here lol

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    I think it's more to less susceptible to normal currency fluxuation of normal countries economy. Will be interested to see if it drops by 10% would there be arush to sell.
    Anyone who had them near the start and held on to them are rich I tell you rich
    Yes u are correct, they have been up to near £700 each. They WILL exceed that by A LOT in the future. Mark my words. It's being adapted at the moment even ebay/paypal are interested. If that happens bitcoin will be well north of 10k each I kid you not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast