Quote Originally Posted by patricia View Post
liz, have a little seach of this message board. The security of private messages has been discussed many times before. I can't be bothered to explain it all again for you now.

Unless you've given your password to someone else, nobody else is reading your pms - end of.

Regards people slagging your mother off. I do not condone this. However you cause so much upset everywhere you go, i can no longer be arsed to follow you around asking people to please not to be nasty to you.

you cant be bothered to do anything decent cos you think its a laugh to call someones mother dead when they arent........thats such a poor show and you know that.......

Now i dont search the message board for these things but when you join here the name i.e. Mine is hot lizzy - it seems there is now hot.lizzy. Once upon a time in the west someone used the name bigpaws. With the stop and you told them that he had to change their name.......why isnt this other person told to change theres, no dont bother everyone know the answer

you also unless told seem to thing that taking my pictures from my website is also acceptable - now i tell you for the last time - i will take legal action on e-i if they are used again as once printed on your site its you problem........my name is a registered co and belongs to me........go google which of course you wont.

I believe that there is someone that can read them as mine are being quoted almost word for word??? Explain that.........

I will be reporting lots of posts that are written now and i do want them removed if they are vicious, poisonous or nasty - i am here to fight for the little man thats to scared to speak out..........i am not...........

I want answers to this .............. And in return i want you to stop the name that is being used to be the same as mine - we all want you to but you dont do anything - highwayman wrote about the double of the name - you surely listen to him cos he isnt one of your lackies - for those ignorant men that dont know what a lackie is ........its and allie...........i await your reply as do all my allies.......