Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Liz is a liar

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Thanks but its a woman that took them.........

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Actually I'd say they are because I'll be the bigger man and admit you do look very good in them
    Your photographer is obviously very good and knows his way around Photoshop, he blended all the airbrushing very well
    YEP THANKS THEY ARE GOOD BUT A WOMAN THAT TOOK THEM - PHOTOSHOP OF COURSE EVERYONE OF THEM IS DONE THAT WAY - SORRY TO SAY ALL THE GIRLS PICS ARE DONE.............MIND THERE IS NO AIRBRUSHING ON LOTS OF THEM WAIT FOR MY NEW GALLERY 4 THEY ARE ALL HEAD AND SHOULDER SHOTS..............ONLY WOMAN THAT HAS A WHOLE GALLERY OF THEM - BUT ORDERS ARE RUSHING TO DO SO COS I AM ALWAYS A LEADER OF FASHION NOT A FOLLOWER.......... THANKS I LIKE THEM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    MAYBE I COULD IF I SWORE LIKE YOU..............BUT THEN I DONT SO I DONT THINK SO, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TO EASY ALL OF YOU SO EASY....................YOU NEED TO COUNT TO 10.....................OR JUST HAVE A HISSY FIT
    nice one SISTER, 10 million wickets to us. NOL. i bet these boys didnt know we were sisters, we,re almost like twins, except i,m far better looking and in every other way NOL. luv u sweaty xxx s

Reviews

ahhhhhh you paddies[/size] gotcha again to be sure to be sure..............ha ha
    racist...........

Reviews

Default All head and shoulder shots..

YEP THANKS THEY ARE GOOD BUT A WOMAN THAT TOOK THEM - PHOTOSHOP OF COURSE EVERYONE OF THEM IS DONE THAT WAY - SORRY TO SAY ALL THE GIRLS PICS ARE DONE.............MIND THERE IS NO AIRBRUSHING ON LOTS OF THEM WAIT FOR MY NEW GALLERY 4 THEY ARE ALL HEAD AND SHOULDER SHOTS..............ONLY WOMAN THAT HAS A WHOLE GALLERY OF THEM - BUT ORDERS ARE RUSHING TO DO SO COS I AM ALWAYS A LEADER OF FASHION NOT A FOLLOWER.......... THANKS I LIKE THEM.
    All head and shoulder shots.. is that because your tits are heading south and your as is saggy?
    Or because photoshop can only do so much? It cant perform miracles..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Bring my neck in.. thats funny coming from you... the neck of ye....lol
    i know your darling btard is 19..
    but just doing as you do.. im not letting the facts get in the way of a good story.
    daft or what.........who said he was 19, not me sweetie.........ahhhhhhhh gotcha again or have you got some sort of second sight - nerr just a nosy git.

now how can he be a bastard when he has a daddy and mummy - more than you have of that i am sure...........

never let the facts get in the way aye - so she did get called a drug dealer of a police informer...........jeepers creepers i read that wrong - NOT

try harder and you may just get into my good books and that would be nice for you.

bog of sunny and make some more names on here for slagging me off trouble is you use the same sayings and are too thick to reolise it...........to be sure to be sure.
    Aston Martin DB9 Volante, Footballers car, Wayne Rooney crashed his twice (a man who looks like Shrek crashed it).

You spelt Porsche and Dacia wrong, oh dear what next.

My ex Boyfriend had a Desmosedici RR (Racing Replica) LTD Edition, 1 of only 1250 in the world.

My son's dad last year just before his 19th birthday bought him a Kawasaki ZXR 400 (old but fast) and a 250cc Superkart, he has alot of the GP Kart category trophies, and has also signed a simulation contract with Red Bull Racing and Coulthard as his mentor.

I don't even dream of going in a dacia Sandero, i didn't even know Top Gear had a website still after it was closed down last year, did you?

I go to alot of races because i went to school with Damon Hill and have stayed close friends ever since.

Do not tell me i know sod all about cars becasue i don't drive, Motoring in general is my 2nd love after football.

You mights not be the best looking guys in the world but beauty is only a light switch away........t.hee.

Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 07-11-08 at 06:49 PM.

Sorry betty he is 20...
    i stand corrected. so social services hace stopped your child support. how sad. Is that why you had to take to the streets? It must be a real strain on you.. poor pet. Is that why you have him in the house when you have your clients around? so he can see what you are doing for him?
    Last edited by Epsilon; 14-11-08 at 08:57.

Reviews

Default telling lies again betty?

firstly, there are records - so dont lie..........secondly you wrote this cos i caught you out and you didnt like that and for that i say ha ha ha.......good old me

as for anything else i dont have anything else to say as you talk absolute rubbish so as not to make you look any more stupid i will sign off and let you do it for yourself - go google my other companies - where the name is in co.s house registerd.........oh i love this cos you are making such a big mistake that its a giggle.

i own the rights to everything on my sight but it good to see so many paddies taking a look you should be reading my blogs cos ive decided that i should name and shame some on here..............oh and of course careful not to use the sites name - possibly paddies indies............watch out watch out theres a paddie about......................killing me laughing if only i had more time ........... shame you are not good at bull shitting.....

ta ta....................
    Oh betty... is your nose getting longer.. are you telling porkey pies again???

There is no listing for liz hilton, lizzy hilton, elizabeth hilton or betty hilton on the companies house data base.
    So, i think you are telling lies again. your making a habot of this betty, and your getting caught out too often..

If any body wants to search for them selves and prove me wrong.
    this is the link for the Companies house site. Companies House

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation No hobbit - or habbit.........sweetie

Oh betty... is your nose getting longer.. are you telling porkey pies again???

There is no listing for liz hilton, lizzy hilton, elizabeth hilton or betty hilton on the companies house data base.
    So, i think you are telling lies again. your making a habot of this betty, and your getting caught out too often..

If any body wants to search for them selves and prove me wrong.
    this is the link for the Companies house site. Companies House

Look properly love its not only there its in Black and White - or is that a racist remark to you twat - oh and do check and see that e-i have taken all the images off cos they know that i will take them to the cleaners if they are on here.......now how funny is that - ahh dont you just love solicitors - i did last night.

Liz Hilton not lower case........and i do have other companies go search for those........

You are looking in the wrong place and i own all the rights to my pictures not to anything else.......but my pictures darling yes.

No go and find someone that you can teach some lessons to when you can spell hobbit - really my spelling is bad, jepers yours is appauling......or would that be appealing.....

Ta Ta..........Liz Hilton ........aka Hot Lizzy ........... now think on that.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Nope not 20 got that wrong to......keep on trying......

Aston Martin DB9 Volante, Footballers car, Wayne Rooney crashed his twice (a man who looks like Shrek crashed it).

You spelt Porsche and Dacia wrong, oh dear what next.

My ex Boyfriend had a Desmosedici RR (Racing Replica) LTD Edition, 1 of only 1250 in the world.

My son's dad last year just before his 19th birthday bought him a Kawasaki ZXR 400 (old but fast) and a 250cc Superkart, he has alot of the GP Kart category trophies, and has also signed a simulation contract with Red Bull Racing and Coulthard as his mentor.

I don't even dream of going in a dacia Sandero, i didn't even know Top Gear had a website still after it was closed down last year, did you?

I go to alot of races because i went to school with Damon Hill and have stayed close friends ever since.

Do not tell me i know sod all about cars becasue i don't drive, Motoring in general is my 2nd love after football.

You mights not be the best looking guys in the world but beauty is only a light switch away........t.hee.

Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 07-11-08 at 06:49 PM.

Sorry betty he is 20...
    i stand corrected. so social services hace stopped your child support. how sad. Is that why you had to take to the streets? It must be a real strain on you.. poor pet. Is that why you have him in the house when you have your clients around? so he can see what you are doing for him?
    Give us another no go on or would you like for me to write it to you in Greek as you seem to think that you are the most linguistic on the board - oh and i didnt write that post on the cars, you don't honestly think i would know about them now do you.......i don't drive i just get driven.......sorry all wrong now the no in greek would look like this: OF 2...... go google cos you will have to cos im clever than you.......Latin and Greek both dead languages but i got taught them........which makes me a smarty pants. Alive or dead you still need them in the land of medicine - ask gemma, and thats not sarcasm, she will know.

Reviews

Look properly love its not only there its in Black and White - or is that a racist remark to you twat - oh and do check and see that e-i have taken all the images off cos they know that i will take them to the cleaners if they are on here.......now how funny is that - ahh dont you just love solicitors - i did last night.

Liz Hilton not lower case........and i do have other companies go search for those........

You are looking in the wrong place and i own all the rights to my pictures not to anything else.......but my pictures darling yes.

No go and find someone that you can teach some lessons to when you can spell hobbit - really my spelling is bad, jepers yours is appauling......or would that be appealing.....

Ta Ta..........Liz Hilton ........aka Hot Lizzy ........... now think on that.

Sorry big nose.. but no listings for hot lizzy either.. in caps or lower case.
    Me thinks you are full of shit...
    if its there show us. whats your vat no. or company reg no.
    So no, they are not there in black and white, and i am looking in the right place. Companies house is where all uk companies are registered, and your not there.

Prove me wrong!

Reviews

Give us another no go on or would you like for me to write it to you in Greek as you seem to think that you are the most linguistic on the board - oh and i didnt write that post on the cars, you don't honestly think i would know about them now do you.......i don't drive i just get driven.......sorry all wrong now the no in greek would look like this: OF 2...... go google cos you will have to cos im clever than you.......Latin and Greek both dead languages but i got taught them........which makes me a smarty pants. Alive or dead you still need them in the land of medicine - ask gemma, and thats not sarcasm, she will know.

If you didnt write the post on the cars, who did? your other schizo self??
    i think you will find that you did..
    as for the rest of the above drivel... its not worth commenting on.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast