Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Northwood Dublin

Reviews

I have punted in Northwood many times most recently with the lovely tattooed Maya and I have never had an issue such as you are saying. I think you are being somewhat paranoid.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fin101 For This Useful Post:

Petros (07-06-14), zoozoozoo (07-06-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    I was walking through the apartments in Sandyford last night and I was thinking there must be over 1000 apartments there alone.
    Exactly! There's a fair chance that there are plenty of people actually doing something illegal there, which visiting one of the ladies isn't anyway!

I'd be more worried in an area without loads of apartments etc than I would somewhere like Northwood etc.

Maybe it was good aul' Catholic guilt making the OP paranoid?!?!?
    Last edited by Dohnut Boy; 07-06-14 at 12:59.

“'Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.”.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dohnut Boy For This Useful Post:

Petros (07-06-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fin101 View Post
    I have punted in Northwood many times most recently with the lovely tattooed Maya and I have never had an issue such as you are saying. I think you are being somewhat paranoid.
    I have never ventured over to Northwood - some of the ladies there would tempt me to do so though I am just not that familiar with the area!
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Reviews

I have never ventured over to Northwood - some of the ladies there would tempt me to do so though I am just not that familiar with the area!
    Been over there a few times and there are apartment complexes EVERYWHERE so in my book nothing to worry about - I've got lost there before and checked for directions (very unmanly of me, actually asking for directions!)

“'Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.”.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dohnut Boy For This Useful Post:

Petros (07-06-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dohnut Boy View Post
    Been over there a few times and there are apartment complexes EVERYWHERE so in my book nothing to worry about - I've got lost there before and checked for directions (very unmanly of me, actually asking for directions!)
    That's the beauty of Sandyford - it is hard to get lost - it might not be easy to find the correct apartment but at least you don't get lost LOL

Reviews

I like Northwood. It was the place where I had my first incall. I would say there are a lot of girls working there.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman76 View Post
    Last time I was in Northwood Dublin well this one girl in particular wall looking at me funny after that I said never again would I go to Northwood Dublin as a punter but i did have a great time, just passing it on thats why I only do the city center.
    I had a similar experience there and I wouldn't consider myself paranoid about these kinds of things. It's about the only part of the city I consciously avoid.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shoots scores75 View Post
    It's about the only part of the city I consciously avoid.
    I am sure it can't be that bad but it does keep cropping up here that people feel uncomfortable in that area. I have never been there but I was thinking the next time i am over around there I might have a wander around to see what it is really like.

Reviews

Thumbs up

I am sure it can't be that bad but it does keep cropping up here that people feel uncomfortable in that area. I have never been there but I was thinking the next time i am over around there I might have a wander around to see what it is really like.
    It's fine, I have a mate that lives there so am in and out regularly.I've also visited ladys there no problems what so ever
    Life is a journey, complete it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lol brb For This Useful Post:

Petros (10-06-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lol brb View Post
    It's fine, I have a mate that lives there so am in and out regularly.I've also visited ladys there no problems what so ever
    This is what I was thinking

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast