Thread: la liga

Default la liga

watched the final game of the season with barcelona v athletico madrid and what a game it was,well done athletico for winning the title.shame to see costa going off injured,he most like miss the champions league final

Ya - great to see the duopoly broken but a bit sad to see the apparent demise of the great Barca......

Quote Originally Posted by The Kerryman View Post
    Ya - great to see the duopoly broken but a bit sad to see the apparent demise of the great Barca......
    i agree,they played well and worked hard for the 90 minutes,barcelona's manager has been sacked,poor enough season by their standards

I see Luis Enrique is hot favourite to take over - always thought he resembled Roy Keane???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Kerryman View Post
    I see Luis Enrique is hot favourite to take over - always thought he resembled Roy Keane???
    Yes indeed. Barca definitely not letting sleeping dogs lie. Luis Enrique confirmed as new manager today. Will be a new look team next year. Valdes and Pujol already gone and probably followed by Dos Santos, Song, Affelay and Tello. Apparently they will listen to offers for Fabregas, Macherano among others. Valdes' replacement signed today (Ter Stegen). Deolefeu has been recalled from his loan spell at Everton

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ocred View Post
    Yes indeed. Barca definitely not letting sleeping dogs lie. Luis Enrique confirmed as new manager today. Will be a new look team next year. Valdes and Pujol already gone and probably followed by Dos Santos, Song, Affelay and Tello. Apparently they will listen to offers for Fabregas, Macherano among others. Valdes' replacement signed today (Ter Stegen). Deolefeu has been recalled from his loan spell at Everton
    They need to get a move on in case the transfer ban is reinstated!

Reviews

I wonder where will Fabregas go? Arsenal can get him for 20 million due to the clause after selling him. Everyone else can have him for 55 million. Pedro and Sanchez also believed to be leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I wonder where will Fabregas go? Arsenal can get him for 20 million due to the clause after selling him. Everyone else can have him for 55 million. Pedro and Sanchez also believed to be leaving.
    Really?there quality players..they need change tho i think there best days are behind them as a team