Thread: Urgent help needed?

Blog Entries

Question Urgent help needed?

Is there really a night club with music that is still going on at this time of night in Ireland and its not even a weekend, or is it the next door just getting down and dirty?

Where is it coming from, is it still open, should I go check it out and end my evening with even a bigger smile on my face? where is it? when is it on? is it on tomorrow, is it on, on Friday? Is there anyone who is up for it?

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

The people next door are having a party with a bag of dildos they found in a hotel room they booked earlier ...

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

Clyde (15-05-14), cp3o (15-05-14), Curvaceous Kate (15-05-14), Petros (15-05-14)

Blog Entries

Funny man, thank for the laugh honey, you can have 10 pence in your pocket or a million pounds in your pocket but it takes neither to make a person smile, laugh or feel a warm emotion, so thanks for that honey, much appreciated. Sweet dreams Lol. Loll

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    The people next door are having a party with a bag of dildos they found in a hotel room they booked earlier ...

Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (15-05-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Funny man, thank for the laugh honey, you can have 10 pence in your pocket or a million pounds in your pocket but it takes neither to make a person smile, laugh or feel a warm emotion, so thanks for that honey, much appreciated. Sweet dreams Lol. Loll

You're more than welcome LadyVonTeese
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 15-05-14 at 02:53.