As the title states. I've been privileged to have been enjoying the company of the angelic women here for the last few years (on and off) was punting few years before registering here.

During this period I have had plenty a memorable experience from the wonderful women that I have had the pleasure of sharing many unbelievably unforgettable vivid experiences(Majority not reviewed for personal paranoia reasons). Of course there has been a few unfortunate though quickly forgettable "nightmares" lol. On the majority of memories I have of my "double life" I'd happily repeat

For this I sincerely thank each and every one of you amazing angels for everyone of you in your own unique way have excited and enlightened me in your own unique way.

I have been through both difficult and extremely difficult periods in the last while and this website has provided characters that have somehow lifted me through these periods emotionally,spiritually and of course sexually . I have now reached a point in my life where I am at peace with myself and those around me and I am ready for a new adventure in my eventful life so I shall leave for a new time zone in the very new future

Though before I explore pastures new abroad I'd like to propose exploring pastures near See I'm after seeing this very erotic film where there was 2 beautiful controlling adventurous women throwing a party were they have there way with two devoted horny men exploring many a fetish as they all climax numerous occasions to slip peacefully into the night light when all have been ravaged beyond there wildest fantasies @@

"If only there where people out there who envisaged the same kind of fun night" :/ I'm only 2 adventurous young spontaneous females and one like minded "#straight" (with a similar kitty) punter shy

I have 500 reasons why I'd like someone to think the same as me I'm sure there will be some naughty angels willing to party ? As title states more or less anywhere in north east or east coast ?

I've personally always had a certain kink for lingerie so I would happily model a of beautiful "green" thong or an extremely expensive brand of stylish "white" G-string for tonight's potential event

As I set off on my new adventure I'm going to explore one last send off here So I look for characters who are willing to go "nuts" tonight, I shall now look for contact or clues from those interested in exploring possible party options Any clue in threads is encouraged, or any 2 angels who are willing to entertain for a few hours at previous mentioned "5 good kinky events"

LOOKING WITHIN NEXT TWO HOURS PLEASE LADIES AND GENTS AND EVERYONE PARTY ? OR EVEN PERHAPS SUNDAY MARATHON ?