Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Galway for a happy ending

Default Galway for a happy ending

The Thai massage scene is getting interesting in galway, the massage place has a few new girls, has anybody tried the new girls?

Where's this place in galway?any info would be greatly received!!thanks!

there are now 2 thai massage places in galway, i have had some fun in one of them but not the other, has anybody else been to either?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to soidog For This Useful Post:

citylad (26-05-14)

Hi so I dog. Can you pm me the name of the Thai place where you had some fun....

Cheers..
    Citylad

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by soidog View Post
    there are now 2 thai massage places in galway, i have had some fun in one of them but not the other, has anybody else been to either?
    Can you pm me the name of the Thai place or the street name where you had some fun.

Ya me to plz.

Would really love to know where you had some fun if you don't mind saying?

9. Default

Hi Soidog, can you pm me the name of the place where you had some fun? thanks!

The here just got to know where the are close to eyre square had good one myself just last week haven't tried other yet might give it a go next weekend or ya could just go and try kinky massage from here

11. Default

Hi can you tell me more about galway massage scene

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast