Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prague sex scene, tv alert,tonight!!!

Reviews

Default Prague sex scene, tv alert,tonight!!!

If you missed it a few months ago BBC3 are repeating the programme looking at the sex scene in Prague,well worth a look,it's on BBC3 at 9pm.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to newballsplease For This Useful Post:

Anya (01-05-14), Bambam1 (01-05-14), Countrygent (01-05-14), dr love (01-05-14), pigsmickey (01-05-14)

been to prague i thought it was a bit crap but if you want druken english and irish tourists, pay for crap sex and cheap beer its great

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylad666 View Post
    been to prague i thought it was a bit crap but if you want druken english and irish tourists, pay for crap sex and cheap beer its great

You only get what youve paid for hon! If you wanted get "5star fun" you simply HAVE to pay "5star rates"!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anya For This Useful Post:

Countrygent (01-05-14)

Ive been to Prague and met 12 women in a 4 day break all outcalls to my Hotel, only one of them was a bit disappointing, I loved being with those girlies.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Countrygent For This Useful Post:

User300415 (02-05-14)

Reviews

I have been out with a few friends, great time we had and very beautiful girls and some very good punts at very very reasonable rates too.

Will go back again sometime.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 2camp For This Useful Post:

Countrygent (01-05-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Anya View Post
    You only get what youve paid for hon! If you wanted get "5star fun" you simply HAVE to pay "5star rates"!
    I think i paid 70 euro in prague but i met sweet aida for the same price here gfe was unbelievable and she was incredible so not always

12. The Following User Says Thank You to johnnylad666 For This Useful Post:

Anya (01-05-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Countrygent View Post
    Ive been to Prague and met 12 women in a 4 day break all outcalls to my Hotel, only one of them was a bit disappointing, I loved being with those girlies.
    yeah we went to a brothel probally where i went wrong i wouldn't really know how to go about bringing girls back to the hotel well ones that wouldn't rob you haha

14. The Following User Says Thank You to johnnylad666 For This Useful Post:

Countrygent (01-05-14)

Reviews

We are going out to Poland hopefully in June, we like to explore the country further,beautiful country, great people, great views, very scenic place, very very cheap too for some things .........cant wait

16. The Following User Says Thank You to namesjack For This Useful Post:

Countrygent (01-05-14)

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylad666 View Post
    yeah we went to a brothel probally where i went wrong i wouldn't really know how to go about bringing girls back to the hotel well ones that wouldn't rob you haha
    Check out the online agencies and pics, phone make the arrangement and hey presto they appear at your door.As far as hygiene is concerned ( washing etc) they use your hotel facilities Gotta be careful tho as some hotels know what is going on and stop the girls from going to your room. The agency will usually let you know in advance. Id leave the club girls alone although its difficult when you are there and looking at them or being approached by them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast