An Irishman , English man and a Scottish man were walking along the beach when they found a lamp . The Scot picks it up , rubs it and out pops a Genie . Seeing as how there is 3 of them the Genie gives them only 1 wish each .

The Scot says "ok i want enough money to keep me happy for the rest of my life". The Genie snaps his fingers and the Scot is rich .

The English man says "i'm sick of all the fuckin bastards coming into my country and taking our women and jobs , i want you to put a big fuckin wall all around England so no more foreign bastards can enter england again , and i'l be happy to never enter england again , so long as i know its protected. So the genie snaps his fingers and a wall 1000ft high and 250ft thick springs up all around england . Nothing can get in or out again ever .

The Irish man says to the genie "are you sure that the wall around england is strong and nothing can escape ? The genie replies, " absolutely nothing will escape ". So the irish man replies "ok then fill the fucking thing up with water ".