Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: ***Sex Work Survey***

The clock is still ticking, make your views known folks while the opportunity exists.
    RKI

Filled in the online survey.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to garconix For This Useful Post:

Redkingirish (09-06-14)

Completed the survey when it was first posted, and after thinking about it some I emailed the good Dr. last week and volunteered for the interview. Like many I think it's important that we get as many open and honest responses in both as possible. Looking forward to hearing back from her and hopefully getting an interview arranged to contribute my thoughts and experiences. Let's hope some good can come of it!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Belshaft7 For This Useful Post:

Davidontour (09-06-14), Empirical (09-06-14), garconix (11-06-14), Redkingirish (09-06-14)

Well done to you all for getting involved. I think this process in NI will be closely observed by the ROI and English/Welsh/Scottish administrations in an attempt to justify legislation. No protest means no contest in government.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redkingirish For This Useful Post:

Davidontour (09-06-14), Empirical (09-06-14), garconix (11-06-14), JAMESCORK (09-06-14)

Reviews

Done the survey monkey some time ago. It would be great if every poster here could get involved. It takes less than 5 mins. So fellas, get the finger out!!

I did contact Dr. Husckke, but she's only interviewing indivuals who have punted in the North. So I'll have to wait patiently until someone decides to do the same here in the South. I'm hoping that lovely lady from UCG will take on the task. She was a breath of fresh air at all those Oireachtas committee hearings. Unfortunately I can't remember her name.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

garconix (11-06-14), JAMESCORK (11-06-14)

10. Default

strange survey!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by niceman4u View Post
    strange survey!
    How the fuck would you class that as strange?

Anyway.... (christ..). Long story short, a very nice woman who is very down to earth and most importantly has a very open minded opinion. Best of luck to her.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Clyde (21-06-14), Davidontour (17-06-14), Empirical (18-06-14), Redkingirish (20-06-14)

Bumped again.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Redkingirish View Post
    Bumped again.
    How does one bump a sticky....

Just askin like...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    How does one bump a sticky....

Just askin like...
    Stop trying to bump everything/one you see ffs!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast