Thread: Seduction...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Seduction...

This is another eye opener from Ted Talks. And it's not just about sexual seduction either, in case you perv's think so.

It makes me wish I was born in communist Cuba.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

Jericho (27-04-14)

Blog Entries

I'm sorry but she completely contradicts herself. At the start she says it is sexualised, but shouldn't be and then she goes on to describe seduction in sexual terms right up to the last minute and a half.

If she had continued by going back to childhood and how children instinctively seduce us adults to get what they want from us and how they do it then I would have been a lot more impressed. Let's face it, they are the masters of seduction in the non sexual sense, but I think once we hit puberty, so say 12/13 years on that seduction changes form with sexual awareness and is used in sexual terms, as we stop using our 'cuteness' to seduce and rely on the 'sexual allure'.

Personally, I would hate to live in cuba. A communist country would not suit me at all, but then it takes all sorts. In Cuba they get free dance lessons, so if you want to be a ballerina you couldn't go far wrong lol, but then if you trained as a Doctor, you would still be poor over there, as they get paid peanuts.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 27-04-14 at 06:23.