Thread: South Africa

Default South Africa

Hi guys and Girls, I'm heading to SA next month for 2 weeks in both Johannesburg and Cape Town,
    Just wondering if anyone has any experience of the scene in either city?
    I know safety can be an issue so obviously outcalls to hotels would prob be the safest bet.
    I'd appreciate any info anyone has.

Only know about Cape Town.Check these sites:sextrader.co.za,glamourgirls.co.za and esa.co.za.Big selection of independents to choose from.Also a few clubs in CT city centre:Nauty 40,Paradise Dolls,African Dolls and Phoenix.Have been to CT many times and it felt safe enough just exercise the caution you would in any big city.And if you like the ebony ladies you are in for a treat.
    BTW your punting budget will go way further there too.Have a ball.

Thanks for the advice. Don't know what to make of Johannesburg kind of an obligitory stop my uncle lives there. Really excited about cape town looks incredible. Hoping to rent a car and do some driving around.
    Love ebony girls
    What kind of rates we talking ??

Well you picked a great time to go to SA as the Rand is approx. 14.5 to the euro.So the independents charge anything from R500 up to R1000 per hour (e35-e70) and the clubs are approx.R1000/hr and loads to choose from with some real beauts.And I love the African accent--not too keen on the Africaner accent though.I don't know Joburg at all except that you should take care of yourself there,but your uncle should be able to clue you in.But CT is the most beautiful city I have been to and I have been all over.Car rental is easy at the airport (don't forget d.licence) and book online to get a better rate.Weather should still be OK in may too. Anyway enjoy it and tell us how you get on.

Thanks for the advice , you really do get a lot more bang for you buck there lol.
    I have to say I am a sucker for the Afrikaans accent, if I cud find a black girl with one I may have too bring her home lol
    Ya jburg seems to be a mess but my uncle taking the week off work going to head up too Kruger for a few days and stuff so shud be fun.
    Don't worry I'll leave a report. Thanks again for your help.