Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i need a car

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default i need a car

i need a car

on a sunny day like today and this weekend i dont go to the beach or to the beer garden i prefare to explore nature like these areas here . i need a car to get to some of these places , i dont like the beach cause you spend half the day sitting in the car getting there and looking for a parking spot . i dont like the pub cause you loose the next day

i like hikeing cause you get to see wonderfull scenery and get some fresh air and excercise

Last edited by Yamser; 21-04-14 at 14:04.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

busy babe18 (21-04-14), Cassandra (21-04-14), Clyde (21-04-14)

Reviews

I have access to a car but dont always get it, I got a mountain bike for Christmas from halfords but didnt get using it til the good weather appeared and need to get a bit fitter too,
    Nothing better than to get out on the bike in the evenings and enjoy the scenery and your getting fit into the bargain, I dont drink anyway.

those are great shots by the way

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by leroy View Post
    I have access to a car but dont always get it, I got a mountain bike for Christmas from halfords but didnt get using it til the good weather appeared and need to get a bit fitter too,
    Nothing better than to get out on the bike in the evenings and enjoy the scenery and your getting fit into the bargain, I dont drink anyway.

those are great shots by the way
    ive got a bike but its a hybrid but because its only a few quid from halfords theres alot of effort to get it moving , either that or im totally out of shape ha

pics downloaded from google not mine

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (21-04-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    i need a car

on a sunny day like today and this weekend i dont go to the beach or to the beer garden i prefare to explore nature like these areas here . i need a car to get to some of these places , i dont like the beach cause you spend half the day sitting in the car getting there and looking for a parking spot . i dont like the pub cause you loose the next day

i like hikeing cause you get to see wonderfull scenery and get some fresh air and excercise

yOU CAN BORROW MINE BUDDY

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DEGEA99 For This Useful Post:

Irish Sarah (21-04-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DEGEA99 View Post
    yOU CAN BORROW MINE BUDDY
    thanks i can borrow my das but want my own as ill be clocking up alot of miles and leaving it in dodgy places lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

DEGEA99 (21-04-14)

Reviews

i need a car

Where were those shots taken? It looks lovely there.

Reviews

ive got a bike but its a hybrid but because its only a few quid from halfords theres alot of effort to get it moving , either that or im totally out of shape ha

pics downloaded from google not mine
    You're right about that Halford's stuff. I had one of their hybrids for a while before I upgraded to a Giant, it was a bitch to get moving and the gearing slipped something awful under pressure on hills. Pure junk.
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 21-04-14 at 14:53. Reason: their there they're

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

Yamser (21-04-14)

Reviews

Your right Yamser we really do have plenty of beautiful places here of which we all should see more off. And as you say a car is needed to get to alot of them.
    Last edited by rob_tig; 21-04-14 at 14:58.
    Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

louch dan i think
    glendalough
    and powerscourt waterfall

these are along the wicklow way a trail from dublin all the way to bunclody lovely scenery the whole way

we do have lovely scenery and its really green because of the rain , so i say whenever its raining sure it keeps the grass green
    Last edited by Yamser; 21-04-14 at 15:01.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (21-04-14), Jiberjabber (21-04-14)

Reviews

louch dan i think
    glendalough
    and powerscourt waterfall

these are along the wicklow way a trail from dublin all the way to bunclody lovely scenery the whole way

we do have lovely scenery and its really green because of the rain , so i say whenever its raining sure it keeps the grass green
    I thought that was Glendelough as you can see the round tower.
    Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast