Thread: Stockings or Tights?

Default Stockings or Tights?

Normally I would have said Stockings !

However, served up breakfast yesterday morning at Matt the Rashers in Dublin and was served by this little waitress in Black Leggings!

But they were so sheer they really were Tights but I don't think the poor girl ever checked her rear in the mirror and hey presto she was unwittingly giving us guys a great big thrill!

These Tights were the Business!

Quote Originally Posted by timmymarin View Post
    Normally I would have said Stockings !

However, served up breakfast yesterday morning at Matt the Rashers in Dublin and was served by this little waitress in Black Leggings!

But they were so sheer they really were Tights but I don't think the poor girl ever checked her rear in the mirror and hey presto she was unwittingly giving us guys a great big thrill!

These Tights were the Business!
    It has to be silky stockings, there is no match for a good suspendered legin soft silky stockings

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Big Fellow For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (29-04-14), slavetoyou (28-04-14)

Reviews

It depends on what outfit they are been worn with, in the bedroom stockings, outside tights will do. They both look the same from the thigh down.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

5. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (29-04-14)