Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
I DONT HAVE TO MAKE YOU LAUGH COS YOU ARE THE LAUGH OF THIS BOARD YOU BIG TUB OF LARD..........

SORRY BUT STICKS AND STONES AND ALL OF THAT - STILL YOU WILL NEVER TRAVEL THE WORLD TO SEE CLIENTS OR THEM TO COME TO SEE YOU LIKE THEY COME TO SEE ME............CIAO........THATS GOOD BYE IN ITALIAN - BUT TO YOU I SAY...........

NOT ANOTHER WORD........... AND YES DEGREE 2/2 FROM NEWCASTLE UNIVERSITY - WHY JUST COS YOU ARE THICK YOU THINK THAT EVERYONE IS??? NOW GO SOMEWHERE ELSE COS YOU ARE BORING AND YOUR INSULTS ARE NOT IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS YOUR FRIENDS.........

WHERE IS THE LINK COS WE ALL WANT TO SEE THIS IMAGINARY LINK OF YOURS - YOU ARE TRULLY AN ASS.

SORRY BUT STICKS AND STONES AND ALL OF THAT - STILL YOU WILL NEVER TRAVEL THE WORLD TO SEE CLIENTS OR THEM TO COME TO SEE YOU LIKE THEY COME TO SEE ME............CIAO........THATS GOOD BYE IN ITALIAN - BUT TO YOU I SAY...........

NOT ANOTHER WORD........... AND YES DEGREE 2/2 FROM NEWCASTLE UNIVERSITY - WHY JUST COS YOU ARE THICK YOU THINK THAT EVERYONE IS??? NOW GO SOMEWHERE ELSE COS YOU ARE BORING AND YOUR INSULTS ARE NOT IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS YOUR FRIENDS.........

WHERE IS THE LINK COS WE ALL WANT TO SEE THIS IMAGINARY LINK OF YOURS - YOU ARE TRULLY AN ASS.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Sorry,(comma) but sticks and stones and all of that - still you will never travel the world to see clients or them to come to see you,(comma’s Liz) like they come to see me. (please articulate yourself better, sentences too long - try to use more commas, or shorter sentences) Ciao … that’s (no comma) good bye (goodbye is one word) but to you I say

Not another word … and yes degree 2/2 from Newcastle university - Why just cos (because) you are thick you think everyone is (bad grammar ) Now go somewhere else cos (because) you are boring an your insults are not in the same category as your friend ( please articulate yourself, last sentence doesn’t make sense)

Where is the link cos (because) we all want to see this imaginary link of yours - you are trully (truly) an ass.

Liz, you don’t have a clue. Your English grammar and spellings are at a definite primary level.
DEGREE MY ARSE