Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Ask ... Shoes!

Cool I Have To Ask ... Shoes!

Okay - I have seen a load of photos of many of the ladies here and almost all of them are absolutely gorgeous but I have to ask this question: "What is it with the ugly shoes?"

I have never been a slave to fashion, in fact most of it passed me by in a blur of ignorance, but why do these ladies wear the ugliest bloody shoes with soles as thick as breeze blocks and spiked heels as long as your forearm? To make matters worse - the women can't even walk in them! They totter about like gazelles in ballet shoes trying desperately to look sexy while not falling to their deaths from a great height!

So - anyone? Can anyone explain the craze for these massive shoes that add two feet the height of a perfectly normal lady but are an eyesore?

Just wondering
    Last edited by Prydonian; 17-04-14 at 20:40.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Prydonian For This Useful Post:

bigmickey69 (18-04-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Prydonian View Post
    Okay - I have seen a load of photos of many of the ladies here and almost all of them are absolutely gorgeous but I have to ask this question: "What is it with the ugly shoes?"

I have never been a slave to fashion, in fact most of it passed me by in a blur of ignorance, but why do these ladies wear the ugliest bloody shoes with soles as thick as breeze blocks and spiked heels as long as your forearm? To make matters worse - the women can't even walk in them! They totter about like gazelles in ballet shoes trying desperately to look sexy while not falling to their deaths from a great height!

So - anyone? Can anyone explain the craze for these massive shoes that add two feet the height of a perfectly normal lady but are an eyesore?

Just wondering
    Good to know I'm not the only one I buy shoes especially for being a floozy in. I tend to wear boots in my own time and I just got some flatties for the dry Summer months.

I got the impression that this is what guys want, so please anyone coming to see me, who does not like heels, let me know and I'll happily not wear them, plus I'm around 5' 11 with my heels on, so I actually feel more feminine without them on, as I'm less likely to be taller than the guy.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Prydonian View Post

Just wondering
    High heels cause women to arch their back when standing which makes two areas of their bodies more ahem....prominent ....which I'm all for

High heels are a bit of a turn off for me too. The impracticality of them annoys me.. Plus I'm not the tallest myself so I prefer my ladies short.

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    so please anyone coming to see me, who does not like heels, let me know and I'll happily not wear them,
    When should we say that? Bearing in mind I usually book for an appointment a few hours after my initial phone call, i've never felt there's a perfect opportunity to make requests of this nature.
    Last edited by Parrot; 17-04-14 at 21:03.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
    High heels are a bit of a turn off for me too. The impracticality of them annoys me.. Plus I'm not the tallest myself so I prefer my ladies short.

When should we say that? Bearing in mind I usually book for an appointment a few hours after my initial phone call, i've never felt there's a perfect opportunity to make requests of this nature.

When you're on the phone booking, just say something like, 'by the way, unless you love wearing heels, don't wear them just for me, as I'm happy with stockinged feet or flat shoes.

It's the same as the guys who say to me that I can wear my perfume if I would like to, as normally I abstain for reasons of discretion. I usually pack it and have it with me, but sometimes I don't, but nice to have the option.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Parrot (17-04-14)

I'll give it a go, but I doubt they'll remember what I requested a few hours later when I actually met them.

Reviews

I love my favourite ladies bare foot .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

Parrot (17-04-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
    I'll give it a go, but I doubt they'll remember what I requested a few hours later when I actually met them.
    I could be wrong but Im guessing they are quite accomplished at using a pen
    Last edited by funlover12; 17-04-14 at 21:35.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (17-04-14), Stephanie (17-04-14)

Reviews

Love ladies in stockings with heels.
    Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    I could be wrong but Im guessing they are quite accomplished at using a penis
    I agree.
    BTW I fixed your typo.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parrot For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (17-04-14)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast