Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Embarassing Problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Shrozinger View Post
    Now it might sound stupid and like a bit of hocus pocus religious stuff ( and I'm far from being a religious person) but give it a go
    you have nothing to lose
    Get 10 ivy leaves, 9 small and 1 large. Place the 9 in the shape of a cross overlapping each other, wrap them up using the 1 large leaf, rub the wart/warts with the wrapped up leaves, find a place out of sight from anyone and bury the leaves, once the leaves have rotted/withered or whatever the warts should have dissappeared or fallen off.

I know everyone is probably bursting their arses laughing reading this post but I was in the same position as yourself and was one of those that laughed when I heard it aswell but I tried it as nothing else had worked and anyone I knew that tried it worked aswell.

Awaiting the slagging lol
    Lol!!!! wtf ?! You crazy lunatic :P

Maybe the ivy leaves method works yeah? But... I doubt the process of burying the leaves has anything got to do with the process haha

Similar to the potato one, you whipe the delicious potato juice on your wart, then bury it in the garden... then the wart will grow on the potato and disapear from your hand. Magic is the best.

I'm gonna go and try Liquid Nitrogen first, see if that is any different and see what a doctor has to say about it. I do agree that my doctor is shit, he really didnt give me any info at all. If something specifically works, I'll let this thread know heh.
    Last edited by FunnyName; 18-04-14 at 10:24.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FunnyName For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast